• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Malleable Boing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Now where can I purchase one of these?:huh: I would like to place one or 2 in one of the cages from one end to another.
It is preferable that it does not start to droop, sink low or lose it's shape over time. Or do they all lose there shape over time?:huh::)

Last edited:

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
I have a few from Grey Feathers and just recently bought my first MP one-- otherwise I would not have known what you were talking about!! MP ones are REALLY sturdy and do NOT bend!! The GF one is very nice though, very well made, and made with SS wire and can be bent and shaped. I like them very much :)

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Saemma ..

Are you looking for a boing that will hang vertically, from the top of the cage, or .. are you looking for something that will go across the cage horizontally .. a boing usually hangs down.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Saemma ..

Are you looking for a boing that will hang vertically, from the top of the cage, or .. are you looking for something that will go across the cage horizontally .. a boing usually hangs down.
Horizontally. :D I would like to shape it myself please. I already have one of Mp's vertical Boings. They really are awesome.

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
Oh okay. I would go with the "Twister" perch then, which has SS hardware bolts on both ends. I'm pretty sure Les Jouets Rosie has them :)

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
The GF boing will hang horizontally if you use quick links, but it won't be quite as sturdy, it will be more swing-like. :)

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
i have zig-zag perches (zinc core) for the non chewers

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
The GF boing will hang horizontally if you use quick links, but it won't be quite as sturdy, it will be more swing-like. :)
Thank you!! I really want Sturdy. To be honest, I really should contact Donna from EWD... the boing on the Flyer is AWESOME times 2!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.