• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Luna

FiatLux

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Isabelle (she/her)
Luna flies to me and lands on me every day. She likes to just hang out on me and loves scritches. I really lucked out with her! Pitchounette tolerates her but does not seek her out. He is willing to let her land on his tree stand so that’s progress.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
She's absolutely beautiful :heart:

StarPilot7

Checking out the neighborhood
I have two cockatiels and a green cheek and they all co-exist together. They have two separate cages but are loose together most of the time and they share many things. Occasionally they have some little arguments as my GCC can be a little bossy but it’s sorted pretty quickly.

I have a Luna too! She is a special girl and is almost as pretty as yours.

Attachments

FiatLux

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Isabelle (she/her)
@StarPilot7 Your Luna is so lovely! Do the two cockatiels stay in one cage? If so, were they always a pair or did you add one later? I’m glad they all get along -it makes life so much easier.

StarPilot7

Checking out the neighborhood
Yes the cockatiels share a cage. I got them around the same time but Luna (female) was 4 and Neo (male) was 9 weeks. I got Luna with a cage I wanted and wasn't going to keep her as had just got Neo but she is such a sweetheart within day I decided to keep her. They have a love hate relationship... Neo (who is now 3) absolutely adores Luna and follows here everywhere where she couldn't really care less about him. The do call to each other when in separate rooms but they are never apart for long as Neo won't allow it. They don't preen each other or cuddle so not bonded like that but they are still good mates!