• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures LScoot just got back from the vet

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Aaaw... Bless his little heart. I hope he is on the mend. I love the blue snuggle tube. Did you make that? Bob would love something like that.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:laugh: pulling his weaving string!

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Aaaw... Bless his little heart. I hope he is on the mend. I love the blue snuggle tube. Did you make that? Bob would love something like that.
got it from tcfeathers aviary. I sent my own prewashed fabric in. The lady who makes them washes her fabrics with some really strong smelling detergent which you can't wash out unless you really really try.I was able to destinkify one bed. @iamwhoiam when we were talking beds I had forgotten i sent my own fleece from JoAnns after washing it.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Ahww he was nibbling on a piece of string I think:heart: So glad he is doing better!
Who is that bird that makes the macaw like noise:blink: I guess Rudy or Big Scoot? It is cute anyway:roflmao:

that's Chickie. It's a horrible noise. She's not shutting up today and LScoot needs to rest. I can't pry her away from the bars to put her in a different room.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
He needs more string, he's building a mansion! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
that's Chickie. It's a horrible noise. She's not shutting up today and LScoot needs to rest. I can't pry her away from the bars to put her in a different room.
Oh oh Chickie! Did she learn it or is it just something she does? Ahw that sucks big time. Food doesn’t help I suppose?

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
He ate a lot from the syringe :heart:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Oh oh Chickie! Did she learn it or is it just something she does? Ahw that sucks big time. Food doesn’t help I suppose?
She is quiet except when i come home but today she got overstimulated because the girls came to clean the bird room. I "rewarded" her with three nutriberries for screaming!!!:D
He ate a lot from the syringe :heart:
he did!:heart:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Ahww he was nibbling on a piece of string I think:heart: So glad he is doing better!
Who is that bird that makes the macaw like noise:blink: I guess Rudy or Big Scoot? It is cute anyway:roflmao:

she FINALLY shut up!! whew! peace and quiet! I have to go out on errands and will use the garage door because the front door noise sets her off!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Omg I wanted to rehome that horrible screeching bird today! They got up way too early, chicken scratched all their breakfast out the bowl, they had pellets but she screamed non stop all day. I let them out just now and served them dinner. Turns out she was starving! I’ve dimmed the lights totally and LScoot is sleeping. My ears are still ringing. Next time she gets into the screaming mode I’ll throw fruit at her and not nutriberries. Okay done venting:D

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
got it from tcfeathers aviary. I sent my own prewashed fabric in. The lady who makes them washes her fabrics with some really strong smelling detergent which you can't wash out unless you really really try.I was able to destinkify one bed. @iamwhoiam when we were talking beds I had forgotten i sent my own fleece from JoAnns after washing it.
That was a good idea. They told me she wasn't using anything strong smelling any more but based on the last bed I got and the fact that nothing I did could get rid of the smell I would say she is still using it or that was one of the beds she made before she stopped using it. The beds I received years ago never smelled. I never used the bed and they gave me a refund. I was going to recover the bed that Jaden ripped up but didn't do that yet.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Omg I wanted to rehome that horrible screeching bird today! They got up way too early, chicken scratched all their breakfast out the bowl, they had pellets but she screamed non stop all day. I let them out just now and served them dinner. Turns out she was starving! I’ve dimmed the lights totally and LScoot is sleeping. My ears are still ringing. Next time she gets into the screaming mode I’ll throw fruit at her and not nutriberries. Okay done venting:D
Was she screaming because she wanted some fruit? Hopefully she is now satiated and quiet. Maybe if she starts screaming and you give her what she wants then she will learn to keep screaming every time she wants that item. It's so hard, though, to ignore the screaming.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:embarassed: I can see her chicken scratching in my mind :chickendance:(this better be a chicken, took me forever to find it lol)

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Was she screaming because she wanted some fruit? Hopefully she is now satiated and quiet. Maybe if she starts screaming and you give her what she wants then she will learn to keep screaming every time she wants that item. It's so hard, though, to ignore the screaming.
She wanted something filling I guess, not a dry nutriberry and wasn’t in the mood for pellets. It was an unusual day because the bird roo got cleaned bright and early and the girls always make her super excited.
:embarassed: I can see her chicken scratching in my mind :chickendance:(this better be a chicken, took me forever to find it lol)
Close enough! Lol

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Still didn’t eat veggies but had more syringe glop. He’s sleeping now that it’s all quiet in the birdroom

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
:coffeescreen::hehe::rofl::faint:

Oh my gracious!!!! Never thought I'd read those words from you!!!

We feel this way when Secret does the crow noise.