• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

LScoot’s out of cage time

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
for about an hour he’s busy eating and doesn’t bother JoJo and Chickie and BScoot. BScoot is behind the curtain anyway. Then he starts meddling in the cakes business so I have to cage him and let him out again in a bit until he starts up again. When JoJo and Chickie are in their cage, BScoot’s curtain gets opened and LScoot comes out. Immediately he starts harassing BScoot so off to his cagehe goes. When everyone is caged for the night I used to let him out but he makes a beeline for the other cages and starts fighting through the plexiglass. So he is spending a lot of his evening caged. Any suggestions? Food will lure him away until he finishes eating it, then back to make trouble.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
He plays and eats while caged but sometimes whines to come out.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Today has been very peaceful. I distracted LScoot a few times, he’s happily flying and weaving strings and not bothering anyone.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Does LScoot want to be the Alpha bird? Good that things are better today and he is not bothering anyone.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Does LScoot want to be the Alpha bird? Good that things are better today and he is not bothering anyone.
Yes he does. JoJo and Chickie were hanging out close to me on a net so he didn’t bother them. After I caged them for the night, he flew to their playtop to start a plexiglass fight but I just kept removing him. Thanks for the encouragement.