• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lovebirds

Andreass

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Andreas
Hello Thank you so much for accepting my request to join the forum!!! The reason why I join is to get to know more about my 2 friends (lovebirds) and to give them a better life!!! The blue one is the female her name is Blair and the yellow one is the male and I call him of course Chuck bass ahaha!! I have them from 2020. And I am a bit confused by reading some staff about the mutations and dominant genes, can you understand anything about themby the photos? Also is the second time they give birth

Attachments

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome! Do you have a closer picture of the "yellow one's" head? I am not sure from that picture, but it looks as if he is a dark-eyed clear, but could be a lutino.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I am looking for the eye. If you look closely, is it reddish, or the same dark color as your other bird?

Andreass

Real Name
Andreas
Ohh thank you. I will say has a little grey green on it but definitely not reddish!!!

Andreass

Real Name
Andreas
So they gave birth, its their second time successfully, and I don’t know if they are mutations or not but here are some photos from today

Attachments

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
The yellow ones are ino (be it dark-eye clear or lutino). The others are impossible to tell until they feather out more.