• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lost Camelot Macaw, "Charlie"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Mill creek Wa, near Albertsons and 132nd. I'm taking Mera with me to help find this baby. Wish us luck! It's pooring rain, so I can only help for a short while. Please keep your eyes and ears for this baby.

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Mercedez you know what to do, get out there like a champion and hopefully you bring Charlie home!

Wish you luck my friend!:hug8:

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
good luck...keep us updated..thanks for helping

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
If I could leave CoCo I would come help. Good luck!! I hope Camelot is found soon.

Annamacaw

Rescue Rep
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Sending prayers for you and Mera to stay safe and for Charlie to be found and get back home safe and sound

TextsFromParrots

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kristen
Many good thoughts and hopes that he comes home soon!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:hug8:

Karighan

Hit the Road
Real Name
Liz
I'm sending you all the positive energy I can. Find that baby!

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
:hug8::hug8::hug8:

Robin

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Robin
Good luck, I hope you find him . :hug8:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Mera and I are back home. We tried our best and Mera was on her bestest behavior. She was oh so good. But we didn't find him. Charlie is a green camelot. Looks like a catalina. Red belly, green wings, blue flight feathers. It was pooring rain. We didn't find him. I did give her a lot of advice and even suggested come to avian ave. I will be calling vets around the area and letting them know. She is a good woman and mommy to Charlie, great family. They miss him so much, especially the 8y.o. I offered to help again in the following days, since they are sunny. I hope they find Charlie and soon!!!

Sharpie

Avenue Veteran
I hope Charlie is found. :(

Sunnyside

Real Name
Janice
Have they heard him at all? How long has he been gone?

I hope they find him soon :(

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
He's been gone since Friday. He was flying around their home all weekend and screaming a lot. They heard him noon time today but then it started to poor and it was the last time they heard him. We didn't hear or see him when we were out searching. •••• rain. It always rains on my day off. Mera never experienced the rain before, so she was quiet and well behaved shoulder hog. She barely made any noise. I think she was nervous. She usually will scream at the flying crows, but did not. Darn rain. I wish we spotted him or heard him, Mera would have screamed back. It takes little to encourage this loud mouth. I do hope and pray they find him. I found out.more about him, he isn't a baby baby like I thought, but he is a year old, just learning to fly after molting clipped feathers. They've had him since weaning. Poor baby. I do think when they find him, that he would be a friend to Mera. When his family talked of him, the love they expressed just pulled at my heart. Made me think back to when Opa got out... I did warn them of crows and to be vigilant. I'd be more concerned of crows than birds of prey. Crows will also alert you too if they see an intruder in their territory.:(

Sunnyside

Real Name
Janice
It is good they heard him today. He is still in the area and maybe tomorrow he will call to them again. If he doesn't know how to land he may take a full week to come down, like Wilma did to me. I hate hearing of anyone losing their birds, I know how bad that pain is. I will say a special prayer for Charlie tonight and his family. I hope tomorrows update is good.

TheMacawFamily

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Joe & Jamie
Did they put out his perch with food on it? (if it's possible) I really hope they get him back. It is devastating to loose a fid! Lots of wishes & prayers that he comes home!:hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.