• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking for Java's original breeder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittany0208

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have tried my hardest to get his breeder to cooperate, the lady I got him from. She says she even knows his original breeder but he's going through a really bad divorce. I've asked for contact information but she ignored my text, so I'm hoping someone here can trace his band.
WT
FL sideways
The band was closed and silver. I couldn't find anything online but maybe someone here can help.

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
I found this breeder in FL who has bred Vasas - Home Maybe contact them, if it isn't them they may know of the breeder you are looking for.

Brittany0208

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I found this breeder in FL who has bred Vasas - Home Maybe contact them, if it isn't them they may know of the breeder you are looking for.
I called the number and spoke with a man who gave me another contact to try: Laurelle Desborough. So, I emailed her and now I'm waiting for a response. I've also contacted L & M bands, but got their machine, so I left a message. Got my fingers crossed.

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I think it's Trent at Wild Things, too.

Brittany0208

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I heard back from L & M and the receptionist said the band is registered with Wild Things, which is great! The problem is their phone number is disconnected and their website turns up a black screen on pc and mobile. I saw they have a Facebook page but I don't have fb and there was no phone number. Can anyone help?

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
What was their old disconnected phone number? Did the receptionist happen to mention where in FL they are/were?

Brittany0208

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What was their old disconnected phone number? Did the receptionist happen to mention where in FL they are/were?
305-257-1114. I did find Trent's personal number and called him but he can only tell me that Java was perfectly healthy when he sold him as a baby. I gave him the band number and he said he would look it up to see who ended up with Java after him

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
Just heard back from Trent, and Java was hatched May 26, 2009. So he's not 13. He just turned 9 :omg:
But at least you have some info on him even if it's just a hatch date. If I remember you'd said he was injured and only has 1 leg or part of it?

Brittany0208

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
But at least you have some info on him even if it's just a hatch date. If I remember you'd said he was injured and only has 1 leg or part of it?
Yes, that's good enough for me, and he only has one leg. His little stump doesn't even reach the floor when he sits

Status
Not open for further replies.