• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Look at These BEAUTIFUL Custom Things for Wings Toys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HungryBird

Rollerblading along the road
Those three toys you got for Charlie look like toys my parakeets would love! They also get intimidated by bigger toys. I think the first one is my favorite too because I know my guys would love to rip all those crumpled papers out! Is balsa wood easy for little beaks to decimate? Can anyone get those little 3/$10 toys? I would love to get a bunch for my guys!

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
Those three toys you got for Charlie look like toys my parakeets would love! They also get intimidated by bigger toys. I think the first one is my favorite too because I know my guys would love to rip all those crumpled papers out! Is balsa wood easy for little beaks to decimate? Can anyone get those little 3/$10 toys? I would love to get a bunch for my guys!
Balsa is SUPER soft, like agave or kiote :) Charles can destroy an entire skewer full in a day (and he does... everyday :o: ). Anybody can get these toys as soon as they're up on Danita's website, which they will be in time for the sale. They were 3 for $20 though :)

Last edited:

Compassion

Ripping up the road
Avian Angel
Real Name
Angela
Awesome toys! Danita really does a great job and it's always fun to see what she comes up with. I can't wait to get the one I ordered for Moe!

SDavies

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
gosh they are so cute!! love the christmas one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.