• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lil' Sebastian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenDRAGON

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Kendra
Just wanted to share my newest addition, a baby Florida box turtle named Lil' Sebastian :D

Here he is enjoying a soak!
I'm just a liiiiiitttttllllle bit obsessed with him haha he's so stinking cute
Just wondering if anybody had any experience with these or other young box turtles so i can learn as much as i can about care

Attachments

KenDRAGON

Real Name
Kendra
Sorry about the double picture, I tried to fix it but couldnt figure it out:o:

paperdragon

Rollerblading along the road
Congrats! Box turtles are pretty fun. I have a baby Eastern box turtle that recently decided I look like a nice big piece of chicken. He'll come running after me to try to get a bite when I'm feeding him. Didn't move fast enough once and ended up with a triangular dent on my knuckle. :eek::rofl:

Here's a link to an edible plant list, it specifies tortoises but it's the same for box turtles. Tortoise Edible Plant List
Most of what I know about land turtle care came from talking to the lady that runs that site.

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
No experience here, but he is cute, congrats! :dance4:

cosmolove

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica (:
He's adorable! I use to have a little turtle, I ended up having to rehome him due to lack of time (but no worries he went to a little kid who is CRAZY about him, I get updates about him all the time) I loved my turtle tho! I know I fed mine a lot of crickets, he really liked them.

KenDRAGON

Real Name
Kendra
I've been giving him mealies, since his terrarium doesnt really have a lid I'm afraid crickets will escape and my bf is TERRIFIED of crickets (lol)
I also dont know if he'd be able to catch them, he's REALLY tiny :3

Status
Not open for further replies.