• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Let's see your dish collection

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
birdie dish collection that is. I was cleaning in cabinet under Bebe's cage. there is huge plastic bag of bird dishes. I decided to wash them up & use the smaller ones for treat dishes. Especially for Bebe's cage, he has been ornery as all get out the past 3 weeks. I am back to putting a treat in his cage every time I pass it.
IMG_0004.JPG
you will notice 2 hamster type bottles in the collection. when Tuffy was alive; she loved dripping water in to her water dish. the squeeze bottle on the left drips a steady drip, drip, drip. And she loved it. if it stopped dripping she would go up and fiddle around with ball until it dripped again. the other hamster bottle has the water tube from the original bird bottle. but some how that plastic bottle shattered and I went the big bottle only if I was going to gone all day and used a zip tie to attach to the cage.

So let's see your collection

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Bump.

MandaExotics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
I donated the bulk of mine to Goodwill. My extra bowls I kept for the most part are hidden in a storage tub somewhere :lol:

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
I think I only have a few extra bowls other than what's in their cages, on their play stands and in use daily for veggies.
Now toys & toy parts..:faint: ..that's another story! ;)

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
I may have a couple of water bottles too. Pogo used one for years and then I had to put ACV in his water for a bacterial infection. He tossed the bottle off the cage and broke it. It was a constant battle after that as he would try to get rid of the bottle and/or drain it into his cage. I had to buy several bottles, rig them up with wire and wedge something in between the bottle and cage so he couldn't dislodge it. It was a very close race in who was more ingenious and I'm not sure it was me! :rofl: