• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Kudos to Kurgo

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I was checking the Prime day deals on Amazon because I needed a new booster car seat for one of my dogs. His Kurgo Skybox booster seat which I purchased during Amazon's BF sale 2010 is not holding up. The metal support bars are not staying in the plastic holders and they have popped out of the material. Very dangerous. I have a newer Kuro Skybox that I purchased about 3 years later for my 2nd dog. This one has folding support metal bars and no need to push them into the plastic holders. Saw that Amazon had a Kurgo Skybox Rover on sale so thought I would purchase that but decided to call Kurgo first.
Customer rep told me that they have a lifetime warranty and to fill out the warranty information and to include photos. Filled out the warranty but then checked on the site because they also have a replacement and repair form so called customer service back to see if I should have done that instead.

I was told that my warranty claim was received and they are already getting ready to send me a replacement booster seat as well as an extension for the seat strap. I included info that the strap barely fit around the car seat. Told rep I have an SUV and wonder if it would fit around the double part of the split seat and she told me she would have them send me two extensions.

Absolutely fantastic customer support!! If you have a smaller dog I highly recommend the Kurgo Skybox Booster seat (no issues with 2nd one) as well as the Kurgo company due to the excellent customer support.

kurgo1.jpg

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Wow thats excellent!!!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Wow thats excellent!!!
Even though they offer the lifetime warranty after I read the info about repair and replacement I was surprised they didn't contact me and tell me to go that route. Still the replacement would have cost $16 including shipping which is not bad at all but free is better.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
So nice to hear of businesses that still understand customer service and support. That is great that you get it replaced.