• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Kisses from Saffron

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamie

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jamie
Saffy is sitting on ymy shoulder licking the side of my face. If you've never been "kissed" by a lorikeet, it's an unusual experience. First of all, the "brush" on the end of their tounge feels slightly rough & second they produce more saliva than other species of parrots ... so it's sort of like being licked by a tiny puppy with a slightly fuzzy tounge :lol:

She does this most every night. Sometimes she will do it for 15 or 20 minutes straight. :eek::rofl:

Parrotlove

Real Name
Barbie
Jamie that would be something to see and feel.. :lol: Good that baby is loving on you..:D Hug's Barb and Isis

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Saffy knows how lucky she is, showing daddy some love.

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
hehe, that is so funny!

jamie

Real Name
Jamie
Thats pretty neat.
Do they all kiss like that?
Haggie does, but Dewey does not , haha! He expresses his affection in other ways :rofl:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
awwwwwwwshe wuvs you:heart:

Angelicarboreals

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
Saffy is sitting on ymy shoulder licking the side of my face. If you've never been "kissed" by a lorikeet, it's an unusual experience. First of all, the "brush" on the end of their tounge feels slightly rough & second they produce more saliva than other species of parrots ... so it's sort of like being licked by a tiny puppy with a slightly fuzzy tounge :lol:

She does this most every night. Sometimes she will do it for 15 or 20 minutes straight. :eek::rofl:
Lol, she loves you! :rofl: It is definitely a very weird feeling....the first time Cosmo licked me I was like "eeewwww gross!!!!" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.