• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Kishie had a meltdown last night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Oh boy...I think I haven't been spending enough time with the little pink imp lately. Things have been a little crazy and he didn't get out of his cage on Monday. Then, on Tuesday morning, I couldn't sleep so I spent some of the morning before work with Amarillo and no one else. I got home last night and let the little pink fink out and he immediately flew to my shoulder and nipped my ear! I was not happy! Then when I went upstairs to get rid of the dirty bowls and get new ones, he literally started screaming and screaming and screaming his fool head off. I would have thought it was Reggie if I didn't know the difference in their voices. This is the first time he has ever screamed for attention and I was a bit shocked. He did finally settle down and I spent some quality one on one time with him later in the evening but man oh man!:) Guess he's a little more bonded to me than I had originally thought! LOL!

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
:lol: well can't blame him for trying to get what he wants.. ;)

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
He is letting you know he wants his mommy:hug8::hug8::hug8:

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I've heard the RB2 scream before and it's scary loud when they want it to be :eek: Quit drooling over your RAG, and give the pink fuzzy some love :D:heart::heart::heart:

Deej

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Deena
You have officially been put on notice momma! Don't make me pull out my 'too on you, it's not pretty. :D

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Aww,he just wanted to spend time with you.

hotfoot jackson

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sue
Poor litttle pink fink! My pink fink flies round screaming if I go to do a chore and am out of sight...so he gets to come too...but your pink fink obviously need more loves!! Simple solution, apply love.

wolfysluv

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
rebecca stout
Wow, what a tantrum. Tika hasn't ever done anything like that. She throws tantrums (to get out) at "the time", but doens't do anything when you let her out even if she's been stuck in the cage. Her tantrums are dang funny. She runs to her food dish and grabs fists full of food and showers it all over her body til its about gone. She runs in circles in the cage (vertical loops so she's walking on its ceiling upside down). And she does this scream thats really fast like "ahh ahh ahh ahhh ahh" super fast and LOUD. I can't help but giggle cause, I don't know, its so "human".

SallyQZ

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Loree
LOL! I've seen the pink fink temper tantrum several times at my place. Tiki Bird is notorious for having tantrums when he is ticked off. At least you are in no doubt whatsoever as to how he feels about the situation! :D

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:eek: Sounds like he literally blew his lid!!:p

TextsFromParrots

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kristen
And you didn't get us a recording? ;) You're supposed to make sure we all know exactly what he sounded like! :lol: At least you know you're loved!

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
LOL! I've seen the pink fink temper tantrum several times at my place. Tiki Bird is notorious for having tantrums when he is ticked off. At least you are in no doubt whatsoever as to how he feels about the situation! :D
Pink Fink temper tantrum...that's really funny! Yep, they sure can be drama queens can't they? Especially the boys!:D

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
And you didn't get us a recording? ;) You're supposed to make sure we all know exactly what he sounded like! :lol: At least you know you're loved!
Trust me, you wouldn't have wanted to hear it!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.