• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Just when I thought it was safe to leave the living room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobby

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Mark Hogan
Chico is a typical G2. You can't leave him out by himself w/o him getting into some kind of trouble. If I'm quick I can make a trip to the bathroom w/o any issues. If he is tossing stuff off the top of his cage I'm safe. Or at least I thought I was. Chico loves to visit Jasmine, something she is not happy w/. I won't leave the room if she is out or I'm asking for trouble. And of course w/ the new kitties leaving the room is not gonna work.

Yesterday Chico was tossing toys off his cage, tearing up paper having a great time. Jazzy was in her cage with the door shut. All of the cats were in the bedroom w/ Jenni, "I can make it to the bathroom before Chico is even to the top of Jasmine's cage." So I thought. As I step out of the bathroom I look down and there's Chico! He must have flown half way through the kitchen to make it there that fast. I was shocked. He had never came into the bedroom on his own. He looked so proud of himself!

wolfysluv

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
rebecca stout
Um. Tika "goes to the bathroom", so to speak, with me. LMAO. It's not really a choice sometimes (She flies after me). I'm just too nervous to leave her be. Jan and I have had plenty of ... "bathroom stories" that we've told each other.

Might be TMI ... but its too funny to not share. Tika is fascinated with the toilet. She sits on my knee, cocks her head and tries to see what is happening below. It cracks me up. She loves pottying in the toilet too! I have her trained to go in it. her reward is watching "it" go down the hole. LMAO

crzybrdldy

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Patty
They are very resourceful when need be.

My Sam learned that if he did his skewer just right he could get the top of the cage to fall in, so after the first time this happened I zip tied the top to the cage itself, tada, not hardly. Left for work in the am and got home in late afternoon to see the little Rip dancing around on the top of the cage, so excited to show me what he had done to make the wall look better. The builder used a flat paint on the drywall so how he was able to peel it off amazed me.

Yeah I can believe anything when it comes to a G2.

Lobby

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Mark Hogan
Um. Tika "goes to the bathroom", so to speak, with me. LMAO. It's not really a choice sometimes (She flies after me). I'm just too nervous to leave her be. Jan and I have had plenty of ... "bathroom stories" that we've told each other.

Might be TMI ... but its too funny to not share. Tika is fascinated with the toilet. She sits on my knee, cocks her head and tries to see what is happening below. It cracks me up. She loves pottying in the toilet too! I have her trained to go in it. her reward is watching "it" go down the hole. LMAO
Wolfy since Chico isn't one to sit still I'm afraid he'll go for a swim if I'm not careful so I'm not inclined to take him w/ me.:lol:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
sounds like he is keeping you young Mark!!!

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
They are very resourceful when need be.

My Sam learned that if he did his skewer just right he could get the top of the cage to fall in, so after the first time this happened I zip tied the top to the cage itself, tada, not hardly. Left for work in the am and got home in late afternoon to see the little Rip dancing around on the top of the cage, so excited to show me what he had done to make the wall look better. The builder used a flat paint on the drywall so how he was able to peel it off amazed me.

Yeah I can believe anything when it comes to a G2.
G2's work diligently at one area to accomplish their goal...this makes them dangerous:eek: Wait until they show you how to open a combination lock or pick a lock. You think peeling drywall is a skill. My one can lift ink off of a printed sheet and NOT make a hole! Absolutely stunned me as I watched him do this. Be careful, be VERY careful:jawsmiley:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
If Cockatoos would organize they could take over the world.

hotfoot jackson

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sue
My G2 Johnny now flies the length of the house up the hall to join me on the toilet..no big deal but my corella usually comes too, so they then squabble over who gets to sit on my shoulder...for peaces sake one has a shoulder one has a knee...then I try to get some paper...Dusty fights me for it..we end up with toilet paper like snowflakes all over the floor and I eventaully get to leave the toilet...no such thing as a bit of privacy!

Lobby

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Mark Hogan
If Cockatoos would organize they could take over the world.
What makes you think they haven't? Now if they would from a secret society with cats :omg: we'd be in trouble. Even worse, cats and use dogs as their muscle!! I hope no one has their too on their shoulder while reading this ... most of them can read you know. Don't let them fool you into thinking they can't ... that's just an act. Oh no I've said too much, I will be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.