• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Just hangin' with the pack.

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
In actual daylight. Still -20c though. Dogs don't care. We do :)
IMG_3678.jpg IMG_3682.jpg

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
BRRRRRR....I cant wait for spring :)

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
I'm sure the dogs are all thinking: "This weather is great for being outdoors, why don't they bring us out in this more often?"

Humans are thinking: "WTF, GD it's flipping cold out here - how long do you think the darn dogs want to be out? I'm freezing my proverbial tatas off/I'm scratching the boys under my chin."

EllaMay

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
April
Love it and I am sure the "Pack" was in love and more, don't want to go in yet, nopey doo! :D

My Brutus was playing in the snow this morning it was fun to watch the Old Man play. :)

Laurie

The Best Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laurie
Brrrrrr! I remember what -20c feels like. Where are you at in Alberta, I can't remember. My husband is from Edmonton and I spent the first 9 months that we were married up there. It was pretty much winter the whole time, LOL! Not really but it was a long, dark winter.

Pipsqueak

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
We are hoping for the first snow this winter tonight, VA. I don't need it that cold but I sure love my snow and the dog loves it too !

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Brrrrrr! I remember what -20c feels like. Where are you at in Alberta, I can't remember. My husband is from Edmonton and I spent the first 9 months that we were married up there. It was pretty much winter the whole time, LOL! Not really but it was a long, dark winter.

I live in Beaumont but I work in the city. It could be worse. I could be living in Winnipeg. I don't take my long johns off until July. :lol:

Laurie

The Best Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laurie
I live in Beaumont but I work in the city. It could be worse. I could be living in Winnipeg. I don't take my long johns off until July. :lol:
Not to far. My sister and brother in-laws live in Leduc. It's frosty all over.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Love it and I am sure the "Pack" was in love and more, don't want to go in yet, nopey doo! :D

My Brutus was playing in the snow this morning it was fun to watch the Old Man play. :)
One forgets how silly a cold weather dog can get when they have a chance to play in X deep snow and it's Hell is freezing over. They turn into puppies again and do that silly "stick your nose in the snow" thing and then look at you with the "how come you didn't do it?" look.

Last edited:

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
We have a fabulous Park close by. Fenced 40 acres of grass, Trees, bushes, water just for the dogs.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Awww man... where's the igloo?

Gives me little room to complain about my 15 degrees. ;) My husband used to drag me along ice fishing... early in our relationship I would let him and sit in the truck.... now, see ya!

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Awww man... where's the igloo?

Gives me little room to complain about my 15 degrees. ;) My husband used to drag me along ice fishing... early in our relationship I would let him and sit in the truck.... now, see ya!

There is absolutely no more of a stupid thing than ice fishing. Fishing alone is absolutely the most boring thing you could ever do. Now you're going to go out into the middle of a frozen lake and do it. :lol:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
There is absolutely no more of a stupid thing than ice fishing. Fishing alone is absolutely the most boring thing you could ever do. Now you're going to go out into the middle of a frozen lake and do it. :lol:

I think it's a beer and ATV thing. :laugh:

Walking the dog in 20 below sounds ludicrous to me too. *Opens door* says, "go potty", *shuts door* ;)