• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Junk food in Las Cruces, New Mexico

SeverelySweet

Sprinting down the street
Because...French Fries!

20171021_150503.jpg

Of course, he wasn't content to eat them *in* the carrier...and apparently, he felt the need to let them he entire staff know he was there by letting out a few LOUD screeches, lol. But he enjoyed being out of the Jeep for a bit, for sure!

He's decided that my right shoulder is THE place to nap while we are driving. He's pooped on my seat twice now, but I don't care...he's been all snuggled up in the crook of my neck, which I'm enjoying immensely! It's a first, and I'm loving every minute of it!

I'm thinking I will probably stop for the night, sometime just before dusk...we deserve it!

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
Syd is going to refuse to live anywhere except the car if he gets french fries and gets to snuggle all day.
You made pretty good time today. Not far from Texas and Texas has some great roadside stops.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
French fries? I'm hiding this picture from my Amazons!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Glad your travel is going good so far.

SeverelySweet

Sprinting down the street
Syd is going to refuse to live anywhere except the car if he gets french fries and gets to snuggle all day.
You made pretty good time today. Not far from Texas and Texas has some great roadside stops.
He was not amused when I put him in his cage a bit ago...lol...

Oh...aaaaand he learned the word "no"! Oy vey! Apparently, I have had to repeat it enough times, lol. We had a "no" argument a few hours ago, while he kept pulling the shirt off my shoulder that I have there for poop protection.

Guess who won...and who ended up with poop in their bra? Gross!

Gotta love him...lol