• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Jolly Ball Info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Hey everyone! Just wanted you all to know:

I now have two options when ordering the Jolly Ball with Toys that you can now order with LESS toy parts on the toys. What does this mean? It will have less toy parts, which will not be as filled in down the length of the toy plus the length will not be quite as long as the other toy that is offered with LOTS of toy parts on the toys. Hope this makes sense! Just visit Blu's Jolly Ball Fun Balls site at jollyballs.net/store.

This new option of LESS toys parts will not apply to the 6" jolly ball toys, it stays the same as it is shown on there and also toys for the 6" can not be purchased separately like they can be for the 10" and 14" size jolly ball toys.

I had two reasons to do options with LESS or LOTS of toy parts on toys because:

1.) Some people do not want to spend as much on toys, but therefore they will get less! If some do not want want to purchase toys at all then they just purchase the jolly ball alone or with just hardware.

2.) Some birds are afraid or get to overwhelmed if a toy is too big, too busy and maybe afraid to ge near it due to that. Each bird is an individual and all varies widely. Some birds have no problems in accepting something of this nature while others will not touch it with a 10 foot pole!! LOL!

trout

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Bobby
changes make sense to me, always nice to have options. :)

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I wish they were big enough and durable enough for a large macaw. They look great!

Matt

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
The more options the better.

Status