• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Jackson saved from horrific injury

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg again I don’t know how miraculously. My elbow slammed the cage door on him while he was sitting on the door ledge. He is absolutely fine and furious at me! I keep his door secured between two branches of his tree exactly to prevent accidentally slamming the door on him but he had been napping and I let him out for a quick minute and didn’t sandwich the door between the branches. So far he is climbing around just fine.

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
1st photo looks like he's plotting revenge. Glad he's not that sore about it. Just mind your elbow it may just get whacked by the cage door.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
He looks great! Hi Jackson!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
What about me! I was sure I’d amputated his legs!! Was shaking like a leaf for ages.

Well you quit having close calls and we can both quit having near heart failure. I know accidents happen and they are very scary.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Well you quit having close calls and we can both quit having near heart failure. I know accidents happen and they are very scary.

Ok I'll try. As long as they end well I guess I can handle it but I was terrified! want another one? I fell in the box room yesterday getting my new instant pot out of the box and smashed my temple and cheek against a jutting wall. My glasses are askew now! I screamed in indignation and Jack came running all freaked out. No bones broken and no trip to the ER. I look like I've been beaten up today! Okay no more horror stories, Elaine! :D

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Ok I'll try. As long as they end well I guess I can handle it but I was terrified! want another one? I fell in the box room yesterday getting my new instant pot out of the box and smashed my temple and cheek against a jutting wall. My glasses are askew now! I screamed in indignation and Jack came running all freaked out. No bones broken and no trip to the ER. I look like I've been beaten up today! Okay no more horror stories, Elaine! :D

Omg saroj!!! :wideyed:

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Oh Dear! You keep that up and we're gonna lock you up in a closet for a while. To keep you and birdies safe! All's well that ends well for you and Jackson. I stumble more with the vacuum hose than anything. I'm extremely mindful about holding onto things to keep from falling but all it takes is one boo boo. I've accidentally closed doors on Lola and Henry's toes. Boy do I hear about it! Henry knows how to say "Sooorry!". ( Mostly because I have to make him move out of the way) I'm surprised he doesn't say "Excuse me.."

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Just be careful PLEASE :worthy:
You're all:imok:

But you still:skateboarder:.

So just be careful for you and your fids.

annoellyn

Walking the driveway
aahh, I did accidentally closed a cage door on my rats leg years ago!! He was screaming in pain and I was totally panicked, couldn't get the door open. He was fine, thank god, i felt so freaking terrible!! I am glad all is okay.

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
:eek:Jeez, never a dull moment at your house.:wacky: I’m glad everything is okay, and be careful over there!:)

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
:faint: I'm glad you and Jackson and Rudy and everyone else is okay. Elaine's right, you've had your share of scares lately. :sadhug2:

Oh Dear! You keep that up and we're gonna lock you up in a closet for a while.
If we do that, let's at least lock her in the room with the bird supplies she keeps meaning to organize anyway. Wait, unless that is the box room, in which case I don't know to do with her. :shrug3:

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
:scared3: I can feel your heart race...I did that the other day...bumped a door and it slammed. Thank goodness no birdie was close.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
:faint: I'm glad you and Jackson and Rudy and everyone else is okay. Elaine's right, you've had your share of scares lately. :sadhug2:

If we do that, let's at least lock her in the room with the bird supplies she keeps meaning to organize anyway. Wait, unless that is the box room, in which case I don't know to do with her. :shrug3:

Every spare room is crammed with bird boxes. Jack says if I need something I should ask him to get it for me.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I'm so glad he's okay.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran