• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

it's all fun and games..

Valkyria

Walking the driveway
The evil twins has been out this morning (as always) flying, flying, flyyying and getting into things for 2 hours straight. They are so bloody amusing and inventive and such busy bodies. Today their best game was getting into Sunny's cage. One of them distract him by making a racket on top of his cage so Sunny (the Conure) move there to check whats up, the other one quickly moves in steel some food and fly out eat it then they switch role, all while calling on eachother and what it seems egging eachother on. Sunny takes it all in his stride. He mainly seem to look at them with a "I dont think your worth my effort look". Whats your loviles favourite games?

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Turnip: Flapping madly around the room like a little bat while occasionally bouncing off of walls and using his mama's head as a launching/landing pad at Mach 10!

Bonito: Making the mirror rounds to see how beautiful he is, or trying to "innocently" antagonize any other birds that are out (invading their space). Also stealing Termite's millet.

Twinkie and Termite: Seeing how hard they can make it for Mama when she's trying to return them to their cages. Imitating each other so Mom doesn't know who is yelling. Twinkie also loves to steal Termite's millet and lunge at non-Mama people who aren't looking at him.

Snerky: Strike terror into the hearts of all nearby humans (except Mama, who is somehow immune).

Neut: Run out for kisses, do flips in the corner.

Boo: Cleavage-diving and death-gripping!

Scoby: Pinching people who dare to play video games around him!

xgreenbudgiex

Walking the driveway
I don't have lovebirds, but my Susans favourite game is dropping bits of food at the front of her aviary and then biting the toes of the starlings when they land on the wire to get it :roflmao:

Such a little monkey :wacky: