• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

ITinker needs a new cage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cece4

Strolling the yard
I need a cage for Tinker.She is currently in a very very small cage that sits on my end table.I wanted her next to me until she started coming out on her own and now that she is Im ready to get her a nice cage..

This is the cage that I bought for Gabby last yr. Im not that impressed with it, the wheels dont roll properly and its already got a few rust spots.
Discount Bird Cages : Flight Bird Cage with Stand - 32"W x 22"D x 62"H finch aviary, conure cage, parrotlet cages

I dont want one quite that big either...Gabby gets the big one because she doesnt like to come out of her cage very often.Im hoping that Tinker will spend more time out then in so can have one that is smaller.I neeeeeeeed it to roll well though.So I can move it around to various spot in and out of the house..I dont like the round tops but a play top would be okay.Under 200 would be nice but I could go 250 in a pinch(Dont know if hubby will appreciate that though)..Any ideas? Nice sites with reasonable prices?

Tielygirl

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
I need a cage for Tinker.She is currently in a very very small cage that sits on my end table.I wanted her next to me until she started coming out on her own and now that she is Im ready to get her a nice cage..

This is the cage that I bought for Gabby last yr. Im not that impressed with it, the wheels dont roll properly and its already got a few rust spots.
Discount Bird Cages : Flight Bird Cage with Stand - 32"W x 22"D x 62"H finch aviary, conure cage, parrotlet cages

I dont want one quite that big either...Gabby gets the big one because she doesnt like to come out of her cage very often.Im hoping that Tinker will spend more time out then in so can have one that is smaller.I neeeeeeeed it to roll well though.So I can move it around to various spot in and out of the house..I dont like the round tops but a play top would be okay.Under 200 would be nice but I could go 250 in a pinch(Dont know if hubby will appreciate that though)..Any ideas? Nice sites with reasonable prices?
I would stay around that size just because it doesnt matter how long they are in the cage, they still have to be in it, so IMO its better to go bigger when possible.

good sites:
www.birdscomfort.com
New Bird Parrot Cage Cockatiel Conure Large 32"x20"x53" - eBay (item 380115519746 end time Oct-27-10 06:04:56 PDT)

This one isn't so bad and has good reviews:
Marvelous Veranda Bird Cage - Presented by BirdsComfort.com

LittleGems

Rollerblading along the road
I have heard really good things on those Marvelous cages - if you don't want another flight cage then they are the ones I would suggest looking into. I hear they are really well made and the prices at BirdsComfort are really good!

cece4

Strolling the yard
I like that Marvelous cage.Its unusual looking and looks like it would roll easy too.The price is right as well.I bookmarked that one.The ebay cage looks exactly like the one Ive got for Gabby and I dont like the wheels, they lock up and are a big pain to roll around but it is a good price...I have at least a week to think on it but will need something bigger soon.Poor Tinkers cage is not big enough to sneeze in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.