• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

It’s about to get crazy!

SquawksNibbles

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kiera
Our older half-sister and our brother-in-law are going to be joining us in our main Spring Break activity I posted about here: http://forums.avianavenue.com/index.php?threads/swimming-with-manatees-should-be-fun.205141/

So, they will be getting here Thursday evening. And I’ll just say, it’s going to get crazy! My half-sister is a vet tech and animal lover, her husband also loves animals. Together they have 3 little dogs and 2 cats. We found out that they will be bringing their 3 dogs over when they come. They have 1 Dachshund dog and 2 Chihuahuas. One of the Chihuahuas is a little old man, who they rescued. Poor little guy - he’s terrified of several things, suggesting abuse earlier in his life. He usually just sleeps, so he’s more laid back and chill. Their other Chihuahua is around 8 years old. He’s pretty snuggly and chill, but he has his playful moments with our big dog, Gizmo. Then there’s their absolute crazy Dachshund. She is nonstop playful. The most hyper and energetic Dachshund I have met. So yeah, 5 dogs, 2 cats running around should be fun...

They’ve brought their dogs many times before, but only once when our kitten, Yoda, was here. Then, Yoda hadn’t completely come out of his shell. Now, I have a feeling he’s going to be harassing all of the other pets wanting to play. :rolleyes:

Oh well, I hope I survive the craziness!

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Just be glad you'll be swimming with manatees for some of that. ;)