• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Isn't it ironic?

T. gillii

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Link
20181116_164958.jpg 20181116_165005.jpg 20181116_165007.jpg 20181116_165007.jpg 20181116_165009.jpg So, when I was at my local bird store, I saw a nanday conure...

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
What's ironic about a bird at a bird store? :think1: The sign over his stand seems ironic with your fingers in his feathers, though I'm sure it's more there for his protection from careless hands. :)

He's got a handsome face. :heart:

T. gillii

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Link
What's ironic about a bird at a bird store? :think1: The sign over his stand seems ironic with your fingers in his feathers, though I'm sure it's more there for his protection from careless hands. :)

He's got a handsome face. :heart:

They made a deal about him really being a biter because all birds can and will bite, and the one that says 'No kids! I bite! I like men!' Just happened to like the female kid gicing him scratches :laugh:

LSA

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Leslie
I must agree. Also, if he does bite, they're protected legally. Such signs are legally required by just about any company providing commercial insurance.