• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

IP Address

Just-passn-thru

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
it's not banned now , you were able to post this :blink:

KO92

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
KEVIN
I have to keep turning my phone off and on and it finally lets me read all the info

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
What kind of phone and what browser are you using?

KO92

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
KEVIN
I have the Samsung Galaxy s7 edge . Chrome is what i use to search with. It will keep saying my ip address is banned for the forum and then i have to shut my phone off a few times and then it lets me back on

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Sounds like an IP address has been banned through the website that your phone is trying to recycle into use, and when you restart it, it is grabbing another random IP that is not blocked.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Your using a rotating IP address. My guess is one of your IP's has been banned from the forum by another member. I'll have to search it out later.

@itzmered

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
Sounds like an IP address has been banned through the website that your phone is trying to recycle into use, and when you restart it, it is grabbing another random IP that is not blocked.
This is most likely it. Like Sarah mentioned you are not using a static ip. I looked at the ip's it is logging and deleted a few in the same series out of our banned log. Let us know if you still keep having issues

gptb2020

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kaden
Meaning by static IP- he means your Internet Protocol Network (IP), isn't keeping the same numbers (to keep it simplified). If your phone is connected to a home wifi network, try typing 192.168.1.1, and usually the username and password will be either:
User: admin
pass: password
If this is not the case, talk to you service provider (who you pay for your internet) and tell them you're having this issue, and on the page that I just said, see if you can find your exact ip on that page, or just type into google 'what's my IP address' and the thing that pops up with the numbers is your IP. Don't give this to anyone you don't know/trust.
Basically just monitor it everytime it blocks you, and find out what it's at (your ip) since it's not static. Also, figure out which ones let you in.