• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I'm in love!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazonlove

Strolling the yard
Real Name
CARRIE
Thank yoju so much, but my problem is getting them from my camera to my lap top. i dont have a problem doing it from my dest top but thats getting fixed
finally figured it out......put my memory card in pc...duh!....lol!

amazonlove

Strolling the yard
Real Name
CARRIE
Aww Im so happy Rico found a forever home with you :)
I saw alot of pics of Rico on Crystals Facebook Page, and I know how sweet he is!! Cute little bugger, and apparently getting on just fine without his too friend.
SOOO glad he's happy!
he is soooooooooooo very sweet!.

amazonlove

Strolling the yard
Real Name
CARRIE
Hmm, well not much I can do to help you there. If you have a recent laptop, it should have a media card slot somewhere. Cameras usually have memory cards that are compatible with the card slots in laptops. You can try it and see if your laptop recognizes the card.
thanks titanis.....got it!...lol....pic's are posted

TITANIS

Biking along the boulevard
:wow: He's very beautiful!! My God, he lost a lot of weight unless my eyes are deceiving me. I think Crystal posted his weight was over 800g or thereabouts. It's hard to believe this is the same Rico I remember rescued. :eek:

Last edited:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
He is amazing looking!:heart: Huge congrats for giving him a loving forever home. Love the photos.:)

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
OMG! Look at that SWEET face... :)

M

M.C Bird Rescue

HA HA!! AWWW CHUBS!!!! I just loved him. If you touch his feet he does step up. I think he was grossly misunderstood, you just need to take your time in getting him to step up. He will do it.

Titanis..YES he lost a LOT of weight ..he was able to exercise and move, and I switched him to a primarily fresh diet with low in fat pellets. He would take runs through my kitchen, and he loved actually playing with his toys. He came a LONG way from his first few weeks here.

I am so happy you like him Carrie! I knew you would. He is amazing, and just needed some time to get to know humans are OK. He is a gorgeous boy! Congrats Carrie...I will come up in a few weeks so we can sign the finalized adoption contract.

:hug8:

emilybsharp

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Emily
AWWW HE does look great!!!!!! He was housed with my Ozzie u2!!! I met him after he first got there!! He is such a doll baby!! Im so glad hes got ahome with you! Im so glad they are doing so well!! His pics look great, Congrats a kudos for doing so well with him! A beauty! Nice seein u chubs!

amazonlove

Strolling the yard
Real Name
CARRIE
crystal he is the greatest!.....i put all of the others to bed and get him out and we have our one on one time. he is very content just sitting with me. did i mention that I LOVE HIM?....:hehe:

sueb45

Real Name
Sue
Carrie, he's gorgeous! I am just GREEN with envy! :)

amazonlove

Strolling the yard
Real Name
CARRIE
CRYSTAL, I FINALLY HEAR A PEEP OUT OF HIM TODAY.....:omg:!.....:lol:......his voice is much deeper!...lol....scared the bee-gee-bies out of me!:rofl:....all of my other amazons their pitch is higher!

Lotsa Birds

Real Name
Sandy
He is gorgeous Carrie! Last time I saw you you had a little quaker on your shoulder, Ricco looks HUGE up there ;) Have fun with him, Mealies are my favorite of the amazons!
Sandy

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:) Congratulations on your new amazon. He's a beauty..I love the amazons!

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Congratz:) He is adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.