• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I'll start offering Toy Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
While it has been sometime since I offered toy kits for sale, I use to do it. I use to have like 3 different types and I was going to use the same images that I had for those but looking at the images, there are a few things in them that I no longer have so I will be trying to come up with some variations of toy kits. I was even going to try to have a thing where a customer can choose from a list of pictured parts by selecting various items with clicking radio buttons of wanted items but that would make a ton of attributes which can get grulling to add in for a lot of different toy part selections. So I think I'll just stick with the normal method of gathering up stuff and taking an image of the items and make a list for the customer to read in the product listing. There are so many ways this can be done. So the toy kit category will be titled " Toy Kit Gallery" and within it will contain various size kits for the small, medium or large birds for certain prices, the idea of a kit is to make it simple for the customer to purchase plus it suppose to help save the customer a little money overall.

So if there are any ideas you guys want to add in for me to consider, let me know here.

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
That sounds great!

luvsgreys

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
That sounds wonderful! How about an option to buy toy parts and some type of cordage to string them on?

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
I'll be ordering from you on Monday, so much to choose from, and toy kits!!!:D:dancing: Cant wait to see what you get put together :D

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
That sounds like an excellent idea

When i was first starting to make my own toys, I was searching high and low for a tub of toys - to start with, That had enough in it for the High price they wanted most barely had anything in it Maybe 10 items if that and they wanted like 20 some dollars for it When I turned around went to a dollar tree got the same things or similar, More than 10 items for under 20 bucks (most were prepackaged like my Baby favors, Rattlers, etc. They came in a pack of 10 I think. so right there i got 10 items to make toys for $1

Status
Not open for further replies.