• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures If I fits, I sits

Fritzgerald16

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Jenelle
or even if I don't fits!
IMG_4702.JPG
This is my grandparents dog, Tuffy, we adopted for them right after their bird passed away.
My grandpa has had multiple strokes that have left him with a type of brain damage that causes him to hallucinate and most commonly he sees people walking around in their condo.
His doctor suggested getting a dog a while ago because a dog alerts you if someone is there, conversely a dog will do nothing if no one is there. My grandpa has learned to look to Tuffy to verify is someone is actually in the house or if he is just imagining it.
Tuffy is a goofy senior dog who is mostly blind and deaf but just the happiest fat old dog around!
For some strange reason this thin cardboard box that held old towels became his favorite bed :p

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
That looks like my Piper, who also sleeps on her back in tight places with her round little tummy sticking up!
Most recently she likes the front corner of my closet. This will be a problem if I forget to get her out before shutting the door.