• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Ideas for a little boy's hatchday

Status
Not open for further replies.

littletiel

Walking the driveway
Hi everyone! :hug8:On the 7th of August Howie will be 3... :heart: What can I do to make him happy? He has everything.... Many, many toys, including some he hasn't seen yet (maybe I could give him those toys?) because there isn't enough space for all of them in the cage... He gets treats on a regular basis, as well as millet spray. And of course he always gets a lot of cuddles.
Any ideas?:cool: Thanks!
PS: Last year I tried to sing "Happy Birthday" to him, but I am not sure about his reaction. Was he dancing or saying :omg:?
2ndbirthday-2.jpg

Last edited:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
just give him some extra treats and rotate his toys....not too many in the cage so he doesn't feel overwhelmed...you are already giving him lots of love..what more could a little birdie want?

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
Aww I just love our sweet little tiels.. :swoon: And I agree with Anne, give him some extra treats and perhaps extra scrinches.. :highfive:

littletiel

Walking the driveway
Thanks! Yes, I will. And maybe I will let him chew some of my stuff.... He loves chewing my stuff (I know he is doing something naughty when he is very quiet). At any rate, wow, time flies! He is definitely not a baby any more now! :cloud9:

GreyGirl

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Taylor
We do birthdays BIG here! I think it's the perfect time to celebrate the past year and look forward to the year to come! I'm always shocked about how fast time flies. We do birdie bread cupcakes for the birds and wrap up some toys for the special birthday birdie to open. My Averi is turning three this year too, and Ican't believe how fast she's gorwing up!

Happy early hatchday to Howie!

littletiel

Walking the driveway
Aww, that's so nice, GreyGirl! Your birdie looks very happy! :heart: Which ingredients do you put in the birdie bread cupcakes? Is there anything you would recommend that I can buy from Woolworth?
Happy Birthday to Averi too! :hug8:

littletiel

Walking the driveway
Ok, I have already bought a blue candle shaped like a 3, and I am thinking of putting it on a small apple pie. I hope he'll like it! :cheer::greet3:

Status
Not open for further replies.