• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I will make siggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leza

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Annaleza
ah... shih tzu is a good dog too, great combo :) thanks :hug8: and you're welcome!

Amberlea

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Amberlea
Hello, I have seen the wonderful siggys you make and wanted to ask if you would make me an easter/ all round siggy if you are not busy please :). Can it be shaped in a weird shape, other then a square or rectangle (such as a star ... ect) If you can :o: and can it include light colours related to easter (light blues, yellows, light pinks ...) but can be used as an all round siggy too :) I am sorry if this does not make sense and please say if you don't want to do it :o:
Can it also use unusal font like slanted or classic font ... ect ;)

This is my flock :)

Milo

shell_shocked_by_ilovecockatiels-d3dtama.png

Charlie

very_podgey_bird_by_ilovecockatiels-d3c8j6v.png

Oscar

oscar__s_creast__p_by_ilovecockatiels-d3dnqr4.png

Willow

willow_by_ilovecockatiels-d3aab5m.jpg

Coco

coco_showing_his_bottom_again_by_ilovecockatiels-d3aaaw2.jpg

Jack

sparkled_eye_by_ilovecockatiels-d3aa9y9.jpg

Thank you :D

Leza

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Annaleza
Hello, I have seen the wonderful siggys you make and wanted to ask if you would make me an easter/ all round siggy if you are not busy please :). Can it be shaped in a weird shape, other then a square or rectangle (such as a star ... ect) If you can :o: and can it include light colours related to easter (light blues, yellows, light pinks ...) but can be used as an all round siggy too :) I am sorry if this does not make sense and please say if you don't want to do it :o:
Can it also use unusal font like slanted or classic font ... ect ;)

This is my flock :)

Milo

View attachment 61353

Charlie

View attachment 61355

Oscar

View attachment 61354

Willow

View attachment 61356

Coco

View attachment 61357

Jack

View attachment 61358

Thank you :D
I've got one more to do before you, then i start on yours!! :)

Georgiesmum

Walking the driveway
After a long few days to the vets etc... my beautiful baby Milly fell asleep for ever... I am inconsolable and a hugh part of me is missing :( I miss her so so much

Leza can you put an R.I.P fly free my baby after her pic in my signature please....

Leza

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Annaleza
After a long few days to the vets etc... my beautiful baby Milly fell asleep for ever... I am inconsolable and a hugh part of me is missing :( I miss her so so much

Leza can you put an R.I.P fly free my baby after her pic in my signature please....
Omg I'm so sorry. :( of course I can.

Leza

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Annaleza
Re: I will make siggies [CLOSED]

Amberlea sorry its taking a couple of days, I am trying to help someone else out with one, and I'm having problems (myself). I will get started on yours as soon as I can-- as for now I need to close this offer so I can have some time off for a bit. I will definitely be back as I love the practice. :) I had alot of fun making these!!!

PS If anyone who had had a signature made by me needs it edited or have birds moved, words changed, change the style, etc---feel free to either shoot me a PM or put your details on this thread and I would be more than happy to help you out, I have every file saved for backups. :p

Thanks to all who let me do work for them, your fids are great models :D

Last edited:

Amberlea

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Amberlea
Re: I will make siggies [CLOSED]

Amberlea sorry its taking a couple of days, I am trying to help someone else out with one, and I'm having problems (myself). I will get started on yours as soon as I can-- as for now I need to close this offer so I can have some time off for a bit. I will definitely be back as I love the practice. :) I had alot of fun making these!!!

PS If anyone who had had a signature made by me needs it edited or have birds moved, words changed, change the style, etc---feel free to either shoot me a PM or put your details on this thread and I would be more than happy to help you out, I have every file saved for backups. :p

Thanks to all who let me do work for them, your fids are great models :D
Its more then fine. As they say patience is a virtue :p I can wait :)

Georgiesmum

Walking the driveway
oh its actually large on this forum but not on other ones i use it for ... strange...

Leza

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Annaleza
oh its actually large on this forum but not on other ones i use it for ... strange...
did you figure it out? if you want I can give you the direct link to use, straight off my image uploading site. I wouldn't mind. :)

Leza

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Annaleza
Amberlea:

let me know what you think :)

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Greytfeather

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Keri
Leza, I absolutely LOVE the siggie, and can't wait to get home so I can link it up! Thank you SO much!

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Greytfeather

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Keri
I uploaded the picture with tinypic... chose the setting that indicated it was for message boards, etc... and it is too small...

Should I choose 'Default' in tinypic?

Anyway, Leza, did I mention how in love with my siggie I am? For my not giving you much to go by regarding my tastes, you nailed it right on the head!!!

(Hey, this is my 100th post! Woot woot!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.