• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I want to say Hello and to try and clear the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Hey everyone...I am happy for the amount of mental hugs you are all giving Melissa and Shiloh (we know how difficult this has been) but can we please talk about Perch issues in the Social Group room and leave Welcome Lane for happy hellos and hugs. Thanks guys. You are the best! :hug8:

ortegah

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
Hugs to you Mellisa :hug8:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Hugs to Melissa:hug8:

thebirdnerds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jennifer
goes to show how behind the times I am. I had no idea there was assumptions flying about LOL

Good to see you hear! now that you have both stepped down ( sorry its making you feel so rotten ) I have my two favourite kiwis here with me!
LOL me either! where was I haha

crazyanimal

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Delta
Welcome Shiloh, I am the same as you. I had nothing to do with closing or moderating posts. I only moderated double postings, swear words or anything like that in my sections... or moving posts where they needed to go.

I have joined here, not to report back there either. I miss everyone and want the joy of reading and posting again. I am almost at the end of there too and it saddens me greatly. I do wish some from here would keep their comments to themselves while the trouble is happening there. Noone from there comes here and bad mouths... I don't think it is fair that others from here and are going over there and doing it.

I come here to be here... everyone else should do the same.

Either way Shiloh, I am glad you are here.

akijoy

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Monica
:starshower::grouphug3::loveshower::welave:

Great to see you here Shiloh! And Melissa, you are the best!:hug8:
Flood waters are receding, and it's a lovely day in the neighborhood!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Another reminder...a little stronger this time...to talk about Perch issues in the Perch Social Group. We understand there are a lot of hurt feelings and confusion and that is why the Perch Social Group was set up...so you would all have the freedom to discuss it. Up here is not the place. Please respect that.

Melissa M

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Melissa
Sorry Marie. Didn't mean to cause any harm by replying to the post here. Should have taken it to pm's instead. Won't happen again.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
No problem, Melissa. No need to keep it to PM's either. Feel free to start a thread in the SG. :)

Cydney

Real Name
Cydney
Hey, Melissa!

And Shiloh... I have a little request for you... Do you have any new Doug pictures?? :D

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
I really think you need to leave my name out of it. Yes you didn't mention mine, but I'm not stupid. You can ask several people that have posted in this thread that have contacted me privately and I have helped them out the best way that I can. I am not the one that put the store section into Moderation. In fact, I'm the ONLY one that is approving the posts because I don't think its right that it is in moderation. I have not banned members because of complaints with the store and I have proof to back that up. Yes I had to ban one person, but that one person also knows I did it and why and she and I do still talk. I'm not upset with you, all I wanted to do was to clear my name...and all I ask is that if you are going to throw accusations around involving me, then please know if they are fact or fiction.

Shiloh I'm sorry to have hijacked your thread but I felt I needed to come and defend myself. :(

Its great to have you over here too! :hug8:
Hey M, it was never directed towards you, trust me Girl. :hug8: You are one of my favs ;) It was directed towards the ones who have stepped down and are gone (the ones who got ban happy). So TRUST me when I tell you, NOT at all was my post directed towards you or Shauna and the others. :cool: I know what you were all dealing with and probably still are, but in no way was what I posted here directed that way. I am not on there, so I don't know who's moderating etc. I have seen you here too so I guess it could have been taken as directed at the mods.

Last edited:

crazyanimal

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Delta
Marie, I am sorry too. I posted from reading the original thread and not seeing all the posts prior to... please don't beat me... LOL I truly am sorry though... next time I should read all posts before I respond.

M

M.C Bird Rescue

Hi Shiloh! Welcome to AA..I am also behind in the times. hahahaha. Anyways..Welcome to AA..you will LOVE IT here!

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Marie, I am sorry too. I posted from reading the original thread and not seeing all the posts prior to... please don't beat me... LOL I truly am sorry though... next time I should read all posts before I respond.
I think you're ok. I know Marie wouldn't do this lol :shake::whack::rpg8:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Silly people, all of you (that includes me too). ;)

gayla

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Gayla

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Welcome to The Avenue.

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John

Oh Claire, Melissa has done her VERY BEST to be FAIR/HONEST....She really needs hugs in trying what is right for her view of TP....I truely respect her for that....:heart:
This is just my humble opinion....I know it has not be easy for her....and like a lot of us...hurts so much for what has happened.....she is here on AA for us also....:hug8:
I third that!! :hug8:

Raizer

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shiloh
OMG 10 pages!!! Thank you for the very warm welcome!

Are you still having fun with the new lens? Post pics! Now! :p Rumor has it that Santa just got done building my Canon Rebel XS and it is a sure thing as long as I'm nice and never naughty :D
:hehe: Yeap I'm still playing with it alot!
Yay thats great new that Santa has you sorted ;)

I feel honestly IMO that the worst damage wasn't from the complainers, but the two remaining Admin, no names needed.
I know Marie has already said to leave it for the social groups, but I disagree with you, only ONE of the currant admin that are left dragged TP down!!

Sorry Marie, I won't mention it again I promise!

Hi Grandma!! :hug8:

Shiloh I'm sorry to have hijacked your thread but I felt I needed to come and defend myself. :(

Its great to have you over here too! :hug8:
No worries!

And Shiloh... I have a little request for you... Do you have any new Doug pictures?? :D
:hehe: I will soon!!
She is a bit grumpy and "clucky" at the moment lol

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
social groups, but I disagree with you, only ONE of the currant admin that are left dragged TP down!!
I KNOW that, see my post to Melissa above!

Status
Not open for further replies.