• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I think I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karighan

Hit the Road
Real Name
Liz
..Bring home another Conure. I don't want another Pineapple, like Cash. But I think I can handle one. Any suggestions?

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What about a Turq GCC,Fiery-Shouldered Conure or Painted? or maybe a Black Capped ? And just wanted to give you a :hug8: as well.

Meatball

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
How about a Sun conure? They are so sweet! Just look at Kiwi:D

Oh and :hug8::hug8: to you

Karighan

Hit the Road
Real Name
Liz
What about a Turq GCC,Fiery-Shouldered Conure or Painted? or maybe a Black Capped ? And just wanted to give you a :hug8: as well.
I want a painted, but I can't find a breeder for one. Ms. Carol's clawed all over through her contacts when I first asked about one as a playmate for Cash.

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
I'm partial to suns:heart:

BCCs are super cute, too:heart:

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I want a painted, but I can't find a breeder for one. Ms. Carol's clawed all over through her contacts when I first asked about one as a playmate for Cash.
I'm sorry to hear that :( I've heard that FSC are just like GCC only much more mellow. But they are rather hard to find,so that might not be an option. Do you want a GCC of any mutation again?

Ariahna

Sprinting down the street
Liz, I'm going to check with the place I got PJ and Max. When Max was there they had another painted conure. I doubt his brother/sister is still there but I will call tomorrow and find out. If so, I will even drive half way to deliver the bird to you. I will cross my fingers but I doubt such a beautiful bird would go unsold for so long but stranger things have happened right? :lol:

P.S. I think you would love this bird to pieces and it would love you back....almost as much as Cash.
:heart:

Sharpie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
I'd let the newbies settle in first, but if you decide to go for it after, I very much look forward to pictures!

Karighan

Hit the Road
Real Name
Liz
I'd let the newbies settle in first, but if you decide to go for it after, I very much look forward to pictures!
It'll be a few months. I visited Cash when she was two and three weeks old, and got to hand-feed her. I'd like to go to a breeder again for this one.

TextsFromParrots

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kristen
I'd highly recommend the turqs. Their colors are beautiful and they have all the bounce and happiness of any green cheek without any coloration that would make you feel as if you were looking at Cash. I'd take some time though, give it a year perhaps so you can enjoy your new fids and let Cash's passing ease in your own heart a bit.

Karighan

Hit the Road
Real Name
Liz
Liz, I'm going to check with the place I got PJ and Max. When Max was there they had another painted conure. I doubt his brother/sister is still there but I will call tomorrow and find out. If so, I will even drive half way to deliver the bird to you. I will cross my fingers but I doubt such a beautiful bird would go unsold for so long but stranger things have happened right? :lol:

P.S. I think you would love this bird to pieces and it would love you back....almost as much as Cash.
:heart:
That is amazingly sweet of you, Ari!

GlassOnion

Biking along the boulevard
Are you sure this is the right time for a Conure? You do have two large birds moving in very soon; I'd be a little wary of flock dynamics.

EDIT: Saw that you're not doing this right this moment, nvm!

Karighan

Hit the Road
Real Name
Liz
Cash's breeder only has pineapples on the nest-- which I am most certainly not interested in. I'm so jealous of you people that live by specialty parrot stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.