• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I think Cooper has found another love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

danadear

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Dana
I think Willow (RB2) and Cooper have a distant crush. I really think they like each other. They are housed in the same room along with Peaches (G2) and Callahan (LSC2). There have been a couple of occasions where Willow has tried to get over to Cooper, a couple where she got pretty close too. Yesterday was one of those occasions..I turned around and Willow was standing on the floor, Cooper had crawled down to the bottom of his cage and was reaching his beak towards hers..it was obvious that it was not aggressive and was actually pretty sweet. I have never allowed them to play together for fear he will hurt her. What do you think? I know it only takes a second but Cooper is very non-confrontational and would just run from her I think if he felt the need. Would you attempt an introduction or is the beak size just too different?

tozie12

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
beth
i definitely cant advise. i keep all mine apart. but i have to say, ollie finds twiggy to be an attractive lady. ;) but he becomes deadly to ME when he gets anywhere NEAR her cage. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.