• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I need help all U photographers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
I have a Fujifilm Finepix S2000 (HD - High Definition) it's an excellent digital camera, 10.0 megapixels, 15x optical zoom, and it records videos as well, I love it. BUT.. it doesn't come in orange.

eta: I don't use it much because I have a DSLR Canon camera but I think the Fujifilm was around $390.00

Last edited:

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
Anyone want to bet Kelli comes home w/ a new dig cam laundry soap & a few other items :hehe::dancing::rofl:

lol I'll be surprised if I do, usually i have to work on him for a few weeks - but if it was a bird he'd tell me "you haven't bought it yet" :lol: well uh NO its called communication I ask you tell me yes or no and then take me to go get it LOL

and of course i went to start working on him, and he had to run down to the store to get something - UH HOW RUDE I wanted to beg for a new toy and he leaves :rofl::rofl::rofl:

hotfoot jackson

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sue
I have a AGFA PHOTO 830s it was $60 Australian from K-Mart. I have never had one before so can't compare with other types. I really like the zoom thing and the animal pic setting as these help get good shots of the wild birds who visit my yard, and the household beasts. Just thought I'd mention you don't have to pay loads of money to get an adequate camera. They say its really up to the photographer really.

SultanMyM2

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Wayne
Darn it no camera comes in orange?? I seen one last year at walmart should have got it then hahahaha

Parrotlove

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Barbie
Wayne Isis recommends this camera she says its always worked for her and never let her down... It even comes in orange and the fids will love the smile they get from it..

:lol::rofl:

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli

SultanMyM2

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Wayne
Wayne Isis recommends this camera she says its always worked for her and never let her down... It even comes in orange and the fids will love the smile they get from it..

:lol::rofl:
Always a smart a** every where lmao love that cam Barbie :dancing:

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
My current pas is a panasonic DMC-TZ5. I got so darned tired of having to carry a book around to figure out the settings, flash etc. I have had 3 different ones and of all of them I found this one pretty easy to use in terms of settings. I use it for those quick shots. It is a camera that is easy to carry in a pocket. Now I am not any photo guru and don't know how this camera is rated but my #1 thing was that I could figure out the settings without the book.

Peggy

Status
Not open for further replies.