• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I is not a pin hed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TypingParrot

Rollerblading along the road
Mommy keepz callin mee a pinhed cuz i gots pin fedders on my face! She wants too help wid da itchee but I dont ledder! She sez she jus want too help! Tell her udder wayz too help and leev my pinfedders alone!

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Baby Blue, one of my Quakers, is in full pin fedderage right now and since he's a loner most of the time he'll sit still and let me scrunch his pin fedders for him (he even closes his eyes). :heart:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Oh-oh, who let the humans in here?? Dey better reed da rules...no feathers, no enter!

my mommy no's not to touch any pin fedders! dats not alowd!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
do what I does..bitesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! Queen Sam

keikoasmom

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Linda
I agrees!! I am wildcaught (oh the stories I could tell, will chill yer bones) :omg: but I loves my mom, I'se safe now, byut I don't let them touches me wif two hands, tooooo scarey.
So I lets my pinfedders do their own ting! My head is covered wid dem at the moment. I kinda miss having anudder birdie to preen dem tho. Buts I don't let any of dem too clse eidder. :confused: ~Little Bird (I'se a LCA)

QP4CAG

Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lindsay
Ross repurtn her. Ise bites mom when she finks she's sneaky and tries fer one. i fink its funny

coral

Walking the driveway
Real Name
coral
wen im getting scritches from momma i let her get mine for me! sometimes i back up if she gets one i dont want her to though! then i clean her weird looking feet i think the humans call them hands? xD little bird what was it like in da wild? was it as awesome as we all think it is? or do you like it better wif yer mom? :hug8:

luvsgreys

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Sumtimz I let my mom rub my cheekz but I squeek and give her the stink eye when she tryz to get my pinz....I don't know when shel get the message. :rolleyes: I hope all u itchy burdz feel better soon! :hug8:

Inkrose115

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katie
ow dey itch dose pinfedders but mommy scratches dem all better! dose uder peeple who live here dey are not very good but i am training dem up to be better scratchers!

Chicobo

Real Name
Erin
I jes' shakes an' all my pin fedders fly out an' make my mom's howz all dustee! Mebbe all joo itchee burds shud take a stand! If my mom getz too cloz to me I jes' squawkify real real lowd and she goz away, sometimz. Sometimz the squawkifying no work an' she petz me anyhoo. Joo should try. -CC

Status
Not open for further replies.