• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I decided...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarin

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Nicole
I'd like to keep things within the US and Canada but I will definitely do some favors for fellow Roadies!! :D So if you're ever interested in some toys for Paris we can definitely work something out. :)

trout

Real Name
Bobby
Hey guys, I plan on only accepting Paypal. What do you think? Is it safe to say most people nowadays have a Paypal account?
I think it's a bad idea. I wont use Paypal anymore, and after the TPS incident I'm glad I didn't. Very few of those who used Paypal got their money back, luckily I used my CC so I was able to recover my payment.

You simple will lose customers only accepting one form of payment.

Sarin

Real Name
Nicole
This is why I asked! Thanks guys. I will make sure I accept more the just paypal. I just need to figure out how the credit card thing works!!

Last edited:

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
That is really cool!! I wish ya luck :)

Konstantinos

Sprinting down the street
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Κωνσταντίνος-Konstantinos
I'd like to keep things within the US and Canada but I will definitely do some favors for fellow Roadies!! :D So if you're ever interested in some toys for Paris we can definitely work something out. :)
Thank you very much.I put your link at my favorites.

Billie Faye

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Billie Faye
OK haven't read the others posts but my thoughts...
Now if you guys are interested at all, I'd love to ask you some questions!

- Do you often buy bird toys or just toy parts? Both?
I buy my own wood at a saw mill and just cut pieces/drill holes and hang because they go through wood so fast ( but I love looking at what other people do with shapes/colors)

- What are you looking for when it comes to already made bird toys?
SS attachments and what the wood or toys are hung on
- Would you buy a toy with all natural wood [no dyes] or are you mostly drawn to colorful wooden pieces/rope?
Think it is important to understand what your bird likes..some like the colors others don't care.

- If there was a "Spend X amount of money and get free shipping/free toy/etc." Deal, would you be more inclined to spend that X amount of money?
In this economy EVERYONE is looking for the "best" deal...but you have to make sure YOU are making something and not just breaking even or loosing money on what you do...

- If intending to buy bird toys, do you look for home made toys, pet store manufactured toys, etc?
Personally, I like to support(when possible) the home made toys because I think a lot of thought/love goes into those toys and helps a family...
- Do toys made from bird-safe material catch your attention/make you want to purchase from that person more?

YES because you know they care about bird and their safety and trust that they know what they are doing and having a company/person with birds of their own helps even more in the pictures of using said toys!
- And lastly.. What do you think of it so far? I'm trying to go for a "Fun/Professional" look. Any constructive critisism would be much appreciated.

A clean looking site (not frilly) and accent on the toys and how they are used is the best way....showing pictures of different birds using the toys are good also...
A little back ground to each toy and why the benefit to the bird wouldn't be a bad idea....
I am excited for you!
Please keep up the good work and let us know when you are ready to roll out production....:hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.