1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

How to stop email notifications?

Discussion in 'How-To Junction' started by Wasabisaurus, 12/14/16.

1. Wasabisaurus

Wasabisaurus Biking along the boulevard Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Mother Monster
    In my yahoo email, I am getting notifications of new posts to threads I am. I need to turn that off.

I can't figure it out! Help!

Thanks.

2. SandraK

SandraK Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Sandra
    Monica, itzmered, Macawnutz and 2 others like this.
  3. DQTimnehs

DQTimnehs Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs! Super Moderator Auction Director Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Tailgating!!!

Jennifer
    Settings or click on your User name, Preferences (main category): Uncheck " and receive email notifications of replies" under "Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply..."

Attached Files:

Macawnutz and SandraK like this.
  4. SandraK

SandraK Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Sandra
    And no, I'm not a computer wiz - I firmly believe in fishing around and looking at things. If in doubt, one can always back out of something without changing anything.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)