• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

How should you react to regurgitation?

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
Blu has made some half a$$ attemts at regurging for me a few times here and there but today it was a pretty intense attempt, and I couldn't distract him and didn't want to make a big deal cause he was on my shoulder right by my face. So I just turned my head and ignored it. I don't think anything came up, that I know of, but I'm guessing it will one day.

So in order to be more prepared in the future - how should I react? Should I have him step up and put him away? Or should I pretend it's not happening? Or is there any thing else I should do?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
For Jingo I would tell him, "thank you, I'm not interested" and walk away :p No Idea if that is the correct response but it worked for us!

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
For Jingo I would tell him, "thank you, I'm not interested" and walk away :p No Idea if that is the correct response but it worked for us!
Thank you! But if he's on my shoulder while I'm sitting, how can I reject his advances without being too dramatic?

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Thank you! But if he's on my shoulder while I'm sitting, how can I reject his advances without being too dramatic?
Yup. I just put them down and walk away. Doesn't have to be in the cage.