• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

How much more....

solo

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
jess
Aww I'm so sorry for your loss :hug8:

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
I am so very sorry :sadhug:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
This won't come out the way I mean it to but no matter who you lose, or how many, or how soon, each and every one of those companions had a personal value that even God (sorry if I offend anyone) couldn't place a monetary value on. I am very sorry for your recent losses and can only offer my condolences and hugs. :hug8::hug8::hug8:

On the flip side, I can send you a couple of replacement "gray parakeets" though they might still be illegal by their legal name. :devil: :o:
Thank you all for your good thoughts. This is the first morning without Doodle- I do miss his morning singing in between him chanting "guinea pig,guinea pig".
Sandra,you can send some "gray parakeets" here anytime- though we prefer the name " Gray Fronted Conure"....;)

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
I am so sorry...:(

FreeByrd

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Michelle
Oh Bob.... I did not know about Maxx or Blueberry....... :( And now Doodle... :sad2:

Prior to losing Marley, I had never lost a pet and didn't honestly understand the pain that a loss like that could cause.......... and now my heart is breaking for you and I can't imagine you and your family losing three in such a short time.

I found the idea that was mentioned above, to remember Doodle happily flying when he went, to be comforting. He didn't suffer... and he was happy.

:sadhug: I'll be keeping you all in my prayers....

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I was so sad to read about Doodle, Bob:(
I know how much it hurts to lose a bird unexpectedly.

Annamacaw

Rescue Rep
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
I am so very very sorry for your loss

Dana Lee

Real Name
Dana
I'm so very sorry for your loss. I lost my 9 yr old dog this year too, so I can relate that's it's been one bummer of a year concerning pet losses. May next year be 100xs better! :sadhug2:

Luigi the Lovebird

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Mary McQueen
What a terrible accident! I plugged power failure emergency lights in several outlets in my apartment. Light instantly comes on (from wherever you've plugged in an emergency light) if there is a power failure and somebody is flying at the moment. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Mary