• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

How about a Garden forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Since many topics come up about planting for birds or beauty, how about a place to talk gardening?

Just a thought, I love my landscape and flowering plants and would love to share with others, ideas and pictures.

Annamacaw

Rescue Rep
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Great idea!!

Grammy

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Pat
My two favorite things birds and gardening!! Uh, I better qualify that in case my husband sees this... my two favorite things after my husband and family. Anyway, count me in!

Chantilly Lace

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Chantel
Yes, and those of us newbies could get help from the more established gardeners...I know I need help!

Sunnyside

Real Name
Janice
I would totally participate! Gardening is my Xanax! LOVE to garden and love seeing gardens. This year I am in a new house and it is in the woods so gardening is a challenge. I did not do a veggie garden because I am unsure what will grow in the woods, vegetable wise. I did put in blueberries, strawberries and sunflowers! And I am doing extensive landscaping on a cliff that my house is on. I would love to read other people's ideas. :)

mizbirdy

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tina
This is a great idea! I know I need help with landscaping too! I have so many ideas running around my head but when I try to get them out & into the ground, it just doesn't come out right...

jasminlana

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elsie
I love gardening. what a great idea. I have some questions already but I will save them until we get the gardening section up and running

Status
Not open for further replies.