• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hoot ‘N Holler Bird Toys

WallyLoopey

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
I tried to send in a picture of Skittles LOL.
Then after googling it to see if it was a real thing I sent my pic in..with a bird with me!

But it wasn’t Skittles, so not sure if we’ll get recognized :rofl:

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
Well Facebook has deemed me appropriate.

No email, nothing..just able to get back in.

I was shocked to see there is absolutely NO customer service with facebook. No way at all to even contact them?!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
Well Facebook has deemed me appropriate.

No email, nothing..just able to get back in.

I was shocked to see there is absolutely NO customer service with facebook. No way at all to even contact them?!
How crappy is that? Jeeze.

EllaMay

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
April
Received my 4000th package and the Pick - Me Gumball love the mounting ability, is such a hit for the littles not to big for them, Babe immediately goes really off to play and then took Daisy a bit but she thought the millet on her flat perch next to it was worth the risk. They are larger but perfect for them.

I want to say thank you so much for the side mount cousin you sent of Ms Thang, I gave it to Babe and he sang a beautiful love song to her as he was preening away on it and Daisy thought it was all about her, had to break the bad news it had to do with the Cousin of Ms Thang. o_O Babe loves it and I just love the side mount perfect and thank you for sending so much appreciated. :hug8: The littles just adore all the toys, so happy I can find toys that they love and keep them happy! They have such a variety now it's so awesome to watch them go to each one to investigate and play with... :cool:

Ella wasn't so impressed she stated "Really" "Seriously" alot, because it wasn't about her. :smuggrin:

EllaMay

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
April
I respond to your Facebook it's all about the Thang, but Gumball is such a hit! :D