• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hi everyone!

cyoungva

Meeting neighbors
I'm Cindy. I am mommy to 5 beautiful cockatiels that I had raised from the egg. They are 12 years old now. I am also mommy to a 15 year old peach-faced lovebird that I have owned since he was 1 year old, and a 20 year old quaker parrot that I have had since she was 8 weeks old. I joined the forum in hopes of sharing and getting some advice asap on my sick cockatiel, Cozzi, who was diagnosed with heart disease and possibly lung infections. I will post in a separate forum since this is just my introduction. Please check my post about Cozzi, thank you! I am also happy I found the forum, and can't wait to read and share stories with you about our feathered friends :)

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome, and enjoy the site!

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Welcome and please know that I am very sorry you have a sick Cockatiel. Hope this bird finds good health. We have very wise members who may assist you.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Welcome to the forum!

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
:hello::welcomesign:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
Welcome!

I do hope your little Cozzi starts feeling better soon. :sadhug2:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Welcome to AA. What are the 'tiels, lovebirds and Quakers names? How is Cozzi doing today? Maybe you posted that in the other thread.

cyoungva

Meeting neighbors
My five cockatiels names are Cozzi, Chucky, Sparky, Baby-girl, and Munchy. My love birds name is Petri, and my quaker parrots name is Shelby thank you for all the welcomes, I look forward to chatting with you all!

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
Image00010~2.jpg

cyoungva

Meeting neighbors
I forgot to mention, I am from Virginia. I live in Midlothian, it's a little further south of Richmond. Is anyone on here nearby? I need to learn what all these cool buttons are for on here....like quotes, etc. and how to insert an emoji. By the way, my profile picture is my Cozzi.

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
I forgot to mention, I am from Virginia. I live in Midlothian, it's a little further south of Richmond. Is anyone on here nearby? I need to learn what all these cool buttons are for on here....like quotes, etc. and how to insert an emoji. By the way, my profile picture is my Cozzi.
You'll get there in time :) There's a bunch of buttons right above where you write. Truth be told I'm not sure what all of them do. But there little smiley face that you press that will bring down lots of smiley faces write below where you type. And if you want to quote someone there's a quote button at the bottom of each post. Sometimes I find the site a bit glitchy at times but mostly it run fairly smoothly. I hope this helps :)