• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hey, I'm Michael from Maryland

itsmeemikee

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Michael
Hey, exactlywhatitsaysupthere. I've only had budgies and currently have four;It's a long story. Originally I only had two, a white recessive pied and a blue parakeet named basedgod and piper respectively; Yes, actually. I lost the blue one a couple weeks ago when I was cleaning their cage outside and it flew into a tree. It circled the house for a couple days but wouldn't come down, I guess it was afraid because it kept making calls :|(It does not have a cell phone) Don't know what happened to it but i'm pretty sure it's dead from one reason or another now. I felt bad for the white one because I never really spent time with it and it seems to have a hatred for people so I went to adopt a parakeet from the human shelter but they had paired their parakeets together so I had to get them both :D then I realized I didn't solve the problem of lonliness... so I just went to the petstore and god another blue parakeet that looks exactly like the one that flew away :D

ANYWAY, TL;DR I have four parakeets. I joined this forum because I wanted to like... better care for my parakeet? or however you would say it :p

Maxsmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
:welave:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
welcome

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Welcome to AA Michael! I am also from Maryland! :p

Katy

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Hey, exactlywhatitsaysupthere. I've only had budgies and currently have four;It's a long story. Originally I only had two, a white recessive pied and a blue parakeet named basedgod and piper respectively; Yes, actually. I lost the blue one a couple weeks ago when I was cleaning their cage outside and it flew into a tree. It circled the house for a couple days but wouldn't come down, I guess it was afraid because it kept making calls :|(It does not have a cell phone) Don't know what happened to it but i'm pretty sure it's dead from one reason or another now. I felt bad for the white one because I never really spent time with it and it seems to have a hatred for people so I went to adopt a parakeet from the human shelter but they had paired their parakeets together so I had to get them both :D then I realized I didn't solve the problem of lonliness... so I just went to the petstore and god another blue parakeet that looks exactly like the one that flew away :D

ANYWAY, TL;DR I have four parakeets. I joined this forum because I wanted to like... better care for my parakeet? or however you would say it :p
Awesome. Welcome. First of all, does the new blue one get along? It was such a great story except for losing the one. There is a tremendous amount of info here for all kinds of birds. If someone hasn't said so, we sure like pictures around here. Because, although you may not realize it it, YOU didn't just join a forum, your birds did. Once again, :welave:

itsmeemikee

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Michael
Well, the ones I adopted from the shelter were a green, and yellow recessive pied. They kind of broke up and the yellow one likes my old white bird. The blue is kind of just becoming friends with the green one. BAM, just wasted like thirty megabytes of the sites servers WP_20131123_20_53_18_Pro[1].jpg WP_20131121_21_49_34_Pro[1].jpg WP_20131123_20_53_18_Pro[1].jpg WP_20131121_21_49_34_Pro[1].jpg WP_20131101_003[1].jpg WP_20131101_003[1].jpg WP_20131121_21_49_34_Pro[1].jpg WP_20131123_20_53_18_Pro[1].jpg WP_20131123_20_53_18_Pro[1].jpg WP_20131121_21_49_34_Pro[1].jpg WP_20131101_003[1].jpg WP_20131029_001[1].jpg

hockeymomwood

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ellen
:hello1: Welcome, fellow Marylander!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome and enjoy the site!

Matt

GuineaPigster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Welcome!! Let us know if you have any questions! :)