• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Here's Skittles - Soon to be Rehomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CajunTAter

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Joelle
Here is Skittles. He is approx. 2 1/2 years old. I was called in June to rehome him and tried to get him to fit in our family. He attacks my hubby (open beak assaults with intent on blood) and is not going after my kids, so he is going with Angie, who is on here and my other forum. I really love him but it is what is best for my family. He will be greatly missed. He goes to his new momma on Halloween.

P1010008.jpg

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
Skittles is very beautiful! I'm sorry you have to rehome him, but you gotta do what you gotta do...at least he sounds like he is going to a friend & will be able to get updates.

Quiverful

Life is a gift:)
Real Name
Dawn
I'm sorry it didn't work out. Sometimes it just happens that way. Glad you found him a great home. He sure is beautiful!

Janie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jane
Aw skittles, mind your manners in your new home :) He is really beautiful.

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
thanks for sharing the picture of Skittles I am sorry that you must rehome but understand the reason he is a little darling:hug8:

Emmilyy

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
he's gorgeous! i'm sorry about you having to rehome him, but everyone's right, you gotta do what you gotta do!

Robin

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Robin
Awe, I'm sorry you have to rehome him, but at least we get to keep track on him with Angie.

CajunTAter

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Joelle
Thanks everyone. It is really hard to rehome one that you stole your heart, but my family comes first.

I am hoping that when I go to the Texas bird fair I might find another friend to fill that void. I have never owned a baby bird before so I would like to see what one is like.

Angie will be a good mom and it is great that I can get updates on him and it makes me feel good that he is going to someone I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.