• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Here is my Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
what a beautiful face:heart:

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
The face of love!:heart::hug8:
:)

Your Angel is very handsome, our canine pets are not with us long enough ever. He is tired and loved, he couldn't ask for a better life than he has enjoyed with you....keep loving him every minute that you can, he would never ask for more.:hug8:
We would never want any regrets with him. We actually don't want to leave him now to go on holidays. So we planned a car trip so he could come. But, we are worried it would be too hard on him to go on a two week car trip now.

He went for a 15 minute hike on a trail, not really a trail, a path, near the end of it, all four legs gave out on him and he fell face first into the dirt, his legs were jello and couldn't use them. DH had to pick him up and we fixed his legs to stand again :(

He is an angel, what a beauty. I agree they do not live long enough. I have no idea what will happen when Heartly goes. I will be a wreck. He is my shadow. Thanks for sharing Dirk, what a sweet soul.:)
We will be wrecks too. I already told my boss that when Dirk goes, don't expect me into work for a month.

Danita, remember Coco is 16, so you might just have many years ahead of you still.

How sweet of hubby to alter the chair for Dirk. Your hubby sounds awesome despite the "no holes" in ceiling rule. lol
Another 16 year old big dog YAY.
If Dirk needed a hole in the ceiling, he wouldn't think twice :hehe:

He sure is a handsome boy!
Thanks

what a beautiful face:heart:
He does have a great face.

When he was a puppy, he was kind of funny looking LOL, his snout was SOOOOO big, it was not in proportion to his little puppy body.

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie

Another 16 year old big dog YAY.
If Dirk needed a hole in the ceiling, he wouldn't think twice :hehe:
Hmmm..ok then let's use this to our advantage...you held the atom up high like it was suspended from the ceiling and Dirk got so excited!!! He was like a puppy again!!!

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita

Hmmm..ok then let's use this to our advantage...you held the atom up high like it was suspended from the ceiling and Dirk got so excited!!! He was like a puppy again!!!
Great idea :dance4:

or

Dirk needs to pull himself up with it :cool:

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
He is so cute, I wish they could live forever:hug8::hug8::hug8::hug8:

Big Blues

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Our Newfoundland, Kada couldn't stand for long for the last year of her life. We started looking for assistance with picking her up since she was huge, 170 lbs. Just getting her off the deck to potty was a real challenge. Have you considered a harness to help her and you? This site has numerous options.

Harnesses and Slings Help Dogs Walk

Status
Not open for further replies.