• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Help

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Hooray! The 2nd one worked for me. He's such a cutie! :joyful:

The XL of that pumice perch will be a better size for him & if you mount it on the adjacent wall (vertical bars) the smooth side will be on top to protect his tootsies. I think most of those are only slotted to fit one way?) And with the bigger size, his nails will still rest on the sanded part. That perch saved my arm from Señor Razor Toes when he started biting his nails to make them sharper after he just had them trimmed! :meh:

Shinobi

Jogging around the block
Pretty sure we're just trying to get videos of King Heny to load on this thread, though. ;) If FB upsets you, perhaps another thread might be more appropriate?

Facebook doesn't upset me. I just think it has too many scammers and people who complain, troll and assume. The fact that the Facebook scandal has brought the CEO before the US government should be a huge concern to all Facebook users.

This thread is open to all members.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen

That is awesome!
The first step of many.:D And such a change from his old life. A little one to us, but a new world for him. :bliss:

He hasn't been out of a cage in years. Then one day he will walk out of his cage.
:heart: He did today, because you took a chance on him @AshleyKeller03. I look forward to more happy firsts for this guy. :pinksmile:

Last edited: