• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Help please

Axolotyl

Checking out the neighborhood
My bird keeps making this high pitched sqeaking noise, i swear i clean their food a lot, but the other day i noticed mold in their food, im just really worried its a fungal infection. I have some samples of the mold and thier poop seems relatively normal, but some is lighter and a tad more runny. She’s a 4 year old budgie, heres a sample of the mold i got, theres some black which is why im panicking, i have a video of the squeak too, though it wont let me send it. IMG_4153.jpeg

MommyBird

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Debbie
My bird keeps making this high pitched sqeaking noise, i swear i clean their food a lot, but the other day i noticed mold in their food, im just really worried its a fungal infection. I have some samples of the mold and thier poop seems relatively normal, but some is lighter and a tad more runny. She’s a 4 year old budgie, heres a sample of the mold i got, theres some black which is why im panicking, i have a video of the squeak too, though it wont let me send it. View attachment 433502
I'm not sure what is going on in the picture. It looks like a piece of food that fell into poop? Can you put a pointer on where the black is you are worried about?
You need to upload your video to youtube, and then post the link. How To: - How to post a video

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Laura
It can be unrelated. But Hugh pitch breathing noise and loose stool would have be checking in with my veterinarian.

Axolotyl

Checking out the neighborhood
I'm not sure what is going on in the picture. It looks like a piece of food that fell into poop? Can you put a pointer on where the black is you are worried about?
You need to upload your video to youtube, and then post the link. How To: - How to post a video
Sorry for the bad quality yeah, but look at the very edge of the seeds