• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Help Passing Out flyers and looking for Lavada- ILLINOIS MEMBERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

patagonian

Hit the Road
Any illinois members willing to help me pass out lost flyers for lavada and also look for her around the area please pvt me or reply to this thread!! THank you so much!! I"m in steger IL

patagonian

Hit the Road
if you can help give me a call at 219-308-0341 chad....I'm going to pass out flyers and look again for her..thank you

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
Wish I was closer honey..one suggestion I have is to maybe ask some local school kids..or do you know your neighbors? or t heir kids....maybe the kids will help ...also do not forget to put flyers in stores and vets offices...on telephone poles, 7fences etc. Good luck!!

Skyler

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Chad, I barely drive so as much as I want I can't help that way. But please have someone post your complete info on Lavada-----and the contact info (phone # or email) you prefer and I will call vet offices in IL. and post all over CL /fb. :hug8:

patagonian

Hit the Road
Chad Booth
Phone number 219-308-0341
Golden conure All Yellow with exception to some green on wings
Lost in Steger IL...corner of Steger Rd. and Sally DR.
e-mail msw_iu27@hotmail.com

crazyanimal

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Delta
I wish I lived closer to help you. I would also put up a reward for Lavada, then if there is money involved, more people are apt to look. Call any shelters, vets offices or pet stores in your area and tell them to keep an eye out. I so hope you find her. CL is a good idea as well as kijiji

TextsFromParrots

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kristen
If you can, make bigger signs and post those at any cross streets. Make SURE her picture is as large as possible and your phone number. That way if people stop at a stop sign or light waiting for traffic that might catch their eye if they have her or have seen her. Good luck, wish you weren't so far away or I'd help you on my days off. :(

crazyanimal

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Delta
Another suggestion is business cards. Put information on that and put them under people's windshield wipers. That way they can put them in their purse or wallet and less likely to get as easily lost as a poster.

Annamacaw

Rescue Rep
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
I am so hoping she comes home before dark tonight............

Big Blues

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Prayers still coming for Lavada's return home.

ArloDuncan

Real Name
Steve
wish i lived closer I would help for sure. Good luck!! :hug8:

Dana Lee

Real Name
Dana
Wish I wasn't so far away or I'd come help! I hope you get her back soon!

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
Chad is school still in if so go there hand out flayers to the kids and I'm sure some of the older ones will help post for you

hun I'm so pleased your not giving up shes out there also if able contact vets farther out , reason if some one has her

they might sell her out of your area so go 100 miles contacting vets and pet stores

Chad look at it this way you haven't found any Trace of her feathers or anything to say shes dead , which means some one has her

dang i wish i was close to you yes some of my ideas seem farfeched but I'm sure shes alive in some ones home

and it could be close by or miles away , but don't ever stop looking hun shes out there and your going to get her back

big hugssssssss I'm proud you have given this great thoughts so don't stop now .

do you think for 1 minute id give up if it was Mango out there never and please till her body is home don't you

please we all feel the same on here its just that were all spread out to far to be by your side in flesh

but were there in spirit beleave this

doll Mango

Milo

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jenny
I"m so so sorry :( I wish that I could help! Milo and I hope that Lavada returns home safely soon :(

Status
Not open for further replies.