• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Help Me Oliver! SWS Dilemma!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Are these for the Macaws or all of the birds? My Amazons love the Kingpin and Plain Jane. My 'too enjoys the Spring Posey. Any of the lobstas are wonderful. In fact everything is wonderful!

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Hmmmmm...I wonder how long the Floats would last with my Buzzsaws?

Wanna race? You will get a head start as the hys are chickens for two weeks..;)

Heather F

Rollerblading along the road
Hmmmmm...I wonder how long the Floats would last with my Buzzsaws? They are tiny pink termites and would put the big Macaws to shame!:) I had the Kingpin and I think he lasted a day. Susan made them the cutest Froggie and I have nothing left but a small piece of his face! They get 2"x4" chunks weekly on their skewers...how can a 300 gram bird go through that much wood that fast????
Well this is the "this toy in action" picture:

Looks pretty big to me! But your little buzz saws are something else...

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Are these for the Macaws or all of the birds? My Amazons love the Kingpin and Plain Jane. My 'too enjoys the Spring Posey. Any of the lobstas are wonderful. In fact everything is wonderful!

My work flock is a whole different budget. ;) My SWS shopping is my home flock, which does include Binky but he chews like a macaw.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Wanna race? You will get a head start as the hys are chickens for two weeks..;)
I wasn't going to get anything this time around because I'm broke but I think I might have to get those pink termites some toys!:wideyed: They aren't afraid of anything except me and Leo will let me pet his feet if I go slow and he's in a good mood! Letti hates my guts though.

Look out Susan! I'm going to order Bertha, Ruby, and a Triple Float!:) Unlike Danita, I tell you exactly what I'm going to get! Danita is probably going to kill me with Mother Lode orders...:faint:

I'd love to get a Kraken but that will have to wait until we have a place to hang it...eg an actual bird room!:)

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
My work flock is a whole different budget. ;) My SWS shopping is my home flock, which does include Binky but he chews like a macaw.
You have an Amazon who isn't a total perch potato? None of mine even know what chewing is...Well, Abs will chew on thin stuff if you carry her to it!;) She is in love with all things SS and hangs upside down to beat up her Avian Stainless toys!;)

Rolanda

Not trying to highjack the thread but I have my little guy who is now buzzing through balsa & cork like there's no tomorrow. He's breaking the SMALL plastic bird toy links for fun as of this weekend. He's not been really good at thick wood but LOVES to destroy things... any ideas for him? OG toys are SOOO cute

Last edited:

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Not trying to highjack the thread but I have my little guy who is now buzzing through balsa & cork like there's no tomorrow. He's breaking the SMALL plastic bird toy links for fun as of this weekend. He's not been really good at thick wood but LOVES to destroy things... ant ideas for him? OG toys are SOOO cute
OG has really cute toys for the littles too. I have Linnies and bought several toys from Susan for them. One that sticks out in my mind is the cute little Anchor with plastic pacifiers on it and the baby fish one and you can't live without the fish ladder!

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
I like U Crabby but am concerned the rope attaching it at the top might be a weak point.
I guess they would not have as much access to that small location so it would probably stay together til it was chewed up.

Like the lobsters too as they are cute.

Rolanda

OG has really cute toys for the littles too. I have Linnies and bought several toys from Susan for them. One that sticks out in my mind is the cute little Anchor with plastic pacifiers on it and the baby fish one and you can't live without the fish ladder!
He's not tiny, he's more built like a Ringneck but a bit smaller.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Not trying to highjack the thread but I have my little guy who is now buzzing through balsa & cork like there's no tomorrow. He's breaking the SMALL plastic bird toy links for fun as of this weekend. He's not been really good at thick wood but LOVES to destroy things... ant ideas for him? OG toys are SOOO cute

OG suggestions: Chunky Monkey, Tommy Cod, Trigger is fun although wonder if the plastic rings will be too small for him.

My red-bellied Scully is a Master of Destruction and has taken down Fledgling, Chunky Monkey, Rainbow Trout and Tommy Cod. I think Tommy lasted the longest and he still has a small piece of that one.

Last edited:

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
This thread just made me fill the cart at OG with $200 of stuff...I have got to stop looking on here until Friday lol. But seriously, you can't beat 15% off!

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
This thread just made me fill the cart at OG with $200 of stuff...I have got to stop looking on here until Friday lol. But seriously, you can't beat 15% off!

Are you US? AND THE EXCHANGE RATE!

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
OMG! I'm not the only one. I used restraint and only filled with $80. LOL!!!:faint:
But I have a LONG list for TNT!
I feel ya...but it'll be so fun getting the toys lol. My husband just saw the kraken and said it's a must so I think we just surpassed $300 lol