• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Help me name my Quaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeaceLoveDreamer

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jacqui
So a little quaker came home with me today and his name was JayJay, but I really just don't think it fits him. It was really cute at first, but it just isnt working with me. He is a boy, blue (as you can see below) and he is very curious. He is a little nervous now but he seems to really like people and he's always watching what's going on around him. Here's a picture:

I like out of the ordinary names but still relevant (if possible). I also like REAL names (no "fluffy" or "snowball" lol).

Here is my list that I am thinking of now:

Adrian (after Monk, since he is a Monk Parakeet)
Bryce
Sora
Ronan

I'd love to hear suggestions! Thanks :) :hug8:

Kathie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
Congratulations, Jacqui!!! He's beautiful! I am horrible with names, but wanted to say how handsome he is. :)

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
I like Bryce and Ronan. More so Bryce out of the 2.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I love the idea to name him after Monk{loved that show},hmm also

Xander
Spike
Bosco
Nuka
Rip
Chevy
Blu/Blue
Alex

sassie

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Laura
blubee i like rowan or huey,xander or maybe bluz

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Congrats, he looks like a JJ to me, but I also like Bryce.

Ginger

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
I think he needs a regal name, like
Orson
Sebastian
Montague
Quinn
Vaughn
Windsor
Augustus
Congrats on the new addition!:)

birdmama61

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
cathy
I like adrian or monk . I loved tony shalub in that series and sorry it is off the air he was so funny . I liked him in that show wings too about the airline with timothy daly and crystal bernard . so kinda fits wings, monk ? yeah def go with monk or adrian . cute little guy too .

PeaceLoveDreamer

Real Name
Jacqui
Yea I am definitely liking Adrian as a top, but I also like the suggestion of Nuka. Hooray for Lion King fans lol. Bryce is still at the top too lol

Glowbird

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
There's also Arthur, Byron, Chester, Dagwood, Edgar, Farfel, Granville, Hector, Ira, Jude, Kingston, Lance, Morley, Neville, Orson, Peyton, Quincy, Rupert, Sydney, Thornton, Upton, Vincent, Winston, Xavier, Yuri, and Zip. Whew!

fidsmom

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
He is beautifull !There is so many names to choose from, try googling pet names, will give you many, many names to choose from.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yea I am definitely liking Adrian as a top, but I also like the suggestion of Nuka. Hooray for Lion King fans lol. Bryce is still at the top too lol
Hehe,Im glad that you liked the idea of Nuka. You are one of the only people to actually know who he is. Many people dont remember him from the movie.

PeaceLoveDreamer

Real Name
Jacqui

Hehe,Im glad that you liked the idea of Nuka. You are one of the only people to actually know who he is. Many people dont remember him from the movie.
I loved Nuka! And I felt so awful for hhim. I am diehard Lion King all the way. Vitani is my favorite character from that movie and I plan to use that name one day.

However, not to steal your idea, but I decided to name him Zazu. It fits him perfectly and he even seemed to light up when I said it. So that's my final decision. Thanks guys!

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I loved Nuka! And I felt so awful for hhim. I am diehard Lion King all the way. Vitani is my favorite character from that movie and I plan to use that name one day.

However, not to steal your idea, but I decided to name him Zazu. It fits him perfectly and he even seemed to light up when I said it. So that's my final decision. Thanks guys!
I know right,he wasnt really loved by anyone and thats all he really wanted was to be told that he did good. I actually plan to name all of my future fids from the Lion King movies,thank goodness there are tons of wonderful and unique names to choose from.

That is so cool that you are naming him Zazu,I actually wanted to put that and other Lion King names. But I never know how people feel about them,so I didnt want to go to crazy with them.

Welcome to AA Zazu! :heart:

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
I like Adrian. I'm a big Monk fan.
BTW at first I read the title as "Help my name name is Quaker" and I was so confused! :lol:

Chicklette

Real Name
Courtney
He looks like a Peeps. I don't know, that name just came to me. It was the name of one of my chinchillas.

Status
Not open for further replies.