• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Help me find a simple perch

Status
Not open for further replies.

pga7602

Jogging around the block
Does anyone know where I can find a simple t-perch? Nothing fancy or distracting, since it will only be used for ten minute training sessions. It just has to be sturdy.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Does anyone know where I can find a simple t-perch? Nothing fancy or distracting, since it will only be used for ten minute training sessions. It just has to be sturdy.
oooh I love my T-stands, but you have to go to NY to get them :rofl:

I'll search around the sites :D

Quest

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Judy
I purchased a dowel from
Home Depot and had one
made. Actually I had two,
one was glued to my gram scale
for weighing the fids and the other one
is hand held. Perhaps you meant one that
stands on the floor but it could be made easily too.

pga7602

Jogging around the block
Yes a table top or floor standing will work. I was looking into something super study since it's going to be used for flight training :p

Martine: YOU R TOO FUNNY! Can you find a link to the ones you have. I like your cages, so I'm sure your stands are nice too.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Yes a table top or floor standing will work. I was looking into something super study since it's going to be used for flight training :p

Martine: YOU R TOO FUNNY! Can you find a link to the ones you have. I like your cages, so I'm sure your stands are nice too.
sheesh I can't find one pic showing the whole stand :p it has a square wooden base. It's Dragonwood. I have 6 of them strategically placed all around the house for landing and perching. The stores I bought them from in NY don't have websites. They were made by a local person for the stores. My big treestands are made by the same person too.

This is what the base looks like
T-BAT,T-STAND WITH BASE-MEDIUM BIRDS-GRAPE VINE - eBay (item 360227020686 end time Mar-18-10 11:01:27 PDT)

Last edited:

pga7602

Jogging around the block

sheesh i can't fine one pic showing the whole stand :p it has a square wooden base. It's dragonwood. I have 5 of them strategically placed all around the house for landing and perching. The stores i bought them from in NY don't have websites. They were made by a local person for the stores. My big treestands are made by the same person too.

this is what the base looks like
t-bat,t-stand with base-medium birds-grape vine - ebay (item 360227020686 end time mar-18-10 11:01:27 pdt)
thats it!!!! :(

Last edited by a moderator:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Something like this.

That's the only one I found on a quick search.

look at that ebay one in my post above-looks interesting.

pga7602

Jogging around the block
The third one might work. I'll give them a call tomorrow.

Tamarra, the first thing I did was search all over your site :) All of yours were too fancy. Coral would just end up messing around on it rather than paying attention in class hahaha :rofl:

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money

Tamarra, the first thing I did was search all over your site :) All of yours were too fancy. Coral would just end up messing around on it rather than paying attention in class hahaha :rofl:
*giggle*

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
I like that third one Tamara.:highfive: How do you get it sized for your bird? How tall are they?

Tielygirl

Avenue Veteran

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG

sheesh I can't find one pic showing the whole stand :p it has a square wooden base. It's Dragonwood. I have 6 of them strategically placed all around the house for landing and perching. The stores I bought them from in NY don't have websites. They were made by a local person for the stores. My big treestands are made by the same person too.

This is what the base looks like
T-BAT,T-STAND WITH BASE-MEDIUM BIRDS-GRAPE VINE - eBay (item 360227020686 end time Mar-18-10 11:01:27 PDT)
do they have a mail order catalogue or similar option?

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Status
Not open for further replies.