• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

greystone

Checking out the neighborhood
Hi, I'm a CAG owner who lives in Michigan. My family has owned our bird for almost 17 years now (he or she was born in 1993) and I'm sad to say that I am no longer in a position to provided the attention he/she deserves. I live in a small town in northern Michigan where very few people even know what an African Grey is. I am in search of a good home for my family pet, with owners that are educated about African Grey's and their needs. I am hoping that I can find an caring, well-educated person or family who can provide that stimulating live that my bird deserves. I can see how much other users on this website love and adore their pets and I was hoping someone could help me find a good home for my bird.

ortegah

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
Welcome!!!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
welcome....so sorry you have to rehome

birdlover82

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Welcome! Sorry to hear that you have to rehome your grey. :( I hope you'll be able to find a good home for it.

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
Welcome! I am sorry that you have to rehome! :hug8:
I wish I didn't live half way across the world :( but I hope you find a good home for him!

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
welcome I am sorry you have to rehome your grey :hug8:

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
hi im from mich also ..lots of great people here and from mich to im sure we can help you find just the right place for your grey.....i have gotten pm from people who are here in mich looking for a grey to add to their flock,you will need to do a hom visit and check vet ref..i will help in any way i can,even if its just someone to listen:hug8:pm me if you want those names

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Hello and welcome!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
hi im from mich also ..lots of great people here and from mich to im sure we can help you find just the right place for your grey.....i have gotten pm from people who are here in mich looking for a grey to add to their flock,you will need to do a hom visit and check vet ref..i will help in any way i can,even if its just someone to listen:hug8:pm me if you want those names
Tanya, our new member does not have member PM privileges yet (you must have 20 posts logged in).

Greystone, if you are interested in corresponding with Tanya you can PM me (an Admin) and I will give you her email addy (with her approval).

pineview01

Rollerblading along the road
Hi we have a fellow AA'er looking for a Grey in MI right now.

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hi, I'm a CAG owner who lives in Michigan. My family has owned our bird for almost 17 years now (he or she was born in 1993) and I'm sad to say that I am no longer in a position to provided the attention he/she deserves. I live in a small town in northern Michigan where very few people even know what an African Grey is. I am in search of a good home for my family pet, with owners that are educated about African Grey's and their needs. I am hoping that I can find an caring, well-educated person or family who can provide that stimulating live that my bird deserves. I can see how much other users on this website love and adore their pets and I was hoping someone could help me find a good home for my bird.

Hi,
Only you know your situation, and I know you are trying to rehome, but if there is anything I can do to help you keep him, please let me know. I can help with food or toys. I am also in Michigan.

Good luck in whatever you chose to do.

KimKimWilliamson

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kim Williamson
Wish I could help but I know Tanya will be of great service to you! She is a well known reputable rescuer and has the best interest of the birds in mind! Good Luck, and I hope you can still surf the avenue to learn more about proper parrot care so you can spread the word!

greystone

Checking out the neighborhood
Thanks for all the support, it is nice to hear from people who understand. I feel much more confident now that I will be able to find a good home for my bird.

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Welcome Greystone. I am so sorry you have to give up your precious Grey. I am hoping you find the perfect home with someone here. :hug8:

laurencann

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
Greystone - I do want what is right for your bird. Ideally that would be with you, so if there is something I could to help you please let me know. Even if that may mean providing a temporary home. I just want you to know that there are many options for you. Help in your home, help in my home, or a whole new family. Just please think it though and don't make any hasty decisions. :hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.